CCTV: Large male "Celebrity Fighter" attacks female pump attendant in Hua Hin

webfact

There was an update reported in Sanook 4 hours ago. He met the pump attendant at the police station and agreed to pay her compensation of 10,000 Baht + medical expenses in return for her dropping charges. He also had to pay a 1000 Baht fine to the police.

He looks luk kreung.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, katana said:

There was an update reported in Sanook 4 hours ago. He met the pump attendant at the police station and agreed to pay her compensation of 10,000 Baht + medical expenses in return for her dropping charges. He also had to pay a 1000 Baht fine to the police.

He looks luk kreung.

Money talks and s**t walks as usual !! Pathetic in every way !

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, katana said:

Quelle surprise!

7 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

I think being hit so hard you lose your hearing, you go deaf for life, is terrible. This guy needs serious jail time and kicking out of the country for good.

Maybe they can kick him around the country but, since he is Thai, they can't kick him out of the country.

42 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

Sorts of makes fools of the "sads" and "confused" who reacted to my earlier post !

Which was:

Arrogant <deleted>, but he will probably get off lightly, if punished at all, as this is Thailand.

Disregard the "sad" and "confused", they are generally incapable of a comment!

• Haha 1

this is unacceptable, he is a coward, why use force? just call the manager to solve the problem as civilized as possible. I hope he find someone to do the same for him.

piece of 5h1t.

by the way his name and photo should be public, should be burned, crazy on steroids.

9 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

I think being hit so hard you lose your hearing, you go deaf for life, is terrible. This guy needs serious jail time and kicking out of the country for good.

but is he a Thai creature? how to be kicked out of the country?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Hua Hin Police Station said it was waiting for the medical test to be confirmed on July 23 before contacting the actor to inform him of the charge.

Why not pick-him up and put him in a holding cell.. just so he can re-think his actions before being charged with assault.

Just now, kwak250 said:

He sure is a nasty piece of sh7t .

Would be good to all chip in and get her good legal advice and get this <deleted> locked up .

You would be doing that every day here if you knew all the stories.....

Against TVF rules anyhoooo.

1 minute ago, hotchilli said:

Why not pick-him up and put him in a holding cell.. just so he can re-think his actions before being charged with assault.

Yep, if you get caught drinking and driving you are locked up until cash is presented..

• Haha 1

Saw on TV what an Ahole the guy was... hit a person for no valid reason..

Proper fine imo money and 3 months 2 hours a day go to the women’s prision and let the inmates walk by and slap him in the face... of course

he would have restraints... and as an added bonus he pumps his own fuel 

for 1 Year...

• Haha 1

On 7/17/2020 at 4:39 PM, terminatorchiangmai said:

Would love to see the beginning of the cctv footage.

Had a few times a big scratch also from a pump attendant , only to been see a few days later after walking around my car.

The girl obviously angered him more by just went back to sit while he was talking / complaining to her.

The man is a complete coward hitting the woman, should have gone to the manager for complains.

Why would they scratch your car I always give the kids 20b 

• Like 1