CCTV: Large male "Celebrity Fighter" attacks female pump attendant in Hua Hin

webfact

On 7/17/2020 at 1:39 PM, unamazedloso said:

well hang on a minute. I had a petrol station scratch a brand new sti at the cap and bonnet with carlessness. My wife would go bananas at these people when filling up to be careful where as i would just let it go usually. We had our local servo wash the car once and got a huge loss of paint on the rear bumper when they didnt change the polisher disc after trying to polish my car when we told them not to do anything apart from wash the outside..

I felt like hitting the lot of them!! Manager said he would pay 5000thb and never did. Well it was quoted at 9000thb but decided to sell the car soon after because we couldnt keep people off it really being the main reason. Took the fun out of it. They would all lean on the real spoiler and such. Guy that bought it talked us down another 50k because we hadnt fixed the bumper. Had it for a year and lost 2million...

No excuse to hit a girl but why arent they told and shown how to care about other peoples things and stop the stupid adds on the hood. I prefer to put my own fuel in but nup...

funny, had about 20 people hang around the car because all though pretty boring internationally a modified subaru sti 2015 is pretty cool to them i guess. As soon as it was scratched everyone scattered and the manager guy who couldnt stop asking me questions earlier locked his dam door and wouldnt answer.

Some times its not better to try and impress people more than your capable of even though its just washing a dam car.

The adds on the roof are removed once the tank is full and paid for. It’s an all clear for dummies. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2020 at 2:59 PM, Baerboxer said:

Sounds like his missus got the rough on with the pump attendant and probably wound him up.

As usual, because the poor girl didn't treat him like the oh so important dude he thinks he is, he whacks her. 

Sh$t bag. 

Hope Karma really is a bitch to him, and soon.

kARMA DOES NOT EXIST???