U.S. swoops down on Portland protesters after Trump order to protect monuments

rooster59

5 minutes ago, TooBigToFit said:

And like that in Thailand. This happened during the coup. It also happened last month with on activist disappeared and presumed murdered at the hands of fascist royalists Thais.

Nah it’s not, not by a long shot. There have been massive hordes of peaceful protesters for weeks and nothing happened. The issue lies with rioters constantly and purposefully destroying property and endangering people and police. 

How this distinction is lost on people is beyond me, but unsurprising. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

Do tell why law enforcement used purposely lacks identification if they are acting within the law?

Isn't that obvious?  If you want to pretend to be a Chelsea supporter you wouldn't wear a Liverpool jumper now would you.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

Do tell why law enforcement used purposely lacks identification if they are acting within the law?

Perhaps forward your request to appropriate agencies. Maybe the downtown area can get back to normal where regular folks aren't afraid to take families.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Just peacefully protesting in all black with this 4 pound BFH and peacefully waiting behind this locked door to peacefully ambush federal police in a peaceful manner. 

Wow, and yet people try to justify these animals as peaceful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Evidence of a disproportionate use of force against one man Mama. Almost a company of heavily armed military personnel. No wonder that man need some sort of protection for himself against aggression from a larger force. 

The absurdity of this post ????

1 hour ago, Mama Noodle said:

Just peacefully protesting in all black with this 4 pound BFH and peacefully waiting behind this locked door to peacefully ambush federal police in a peaceful manner. 

Wow they let one escape! There's 26 of them and they let one get away. There was only two to start with!

That's only a 50% success rate.

Not exactly shock and awe. They are still treated with kid gloves. Probably because of the hypocritical mobile phone film buffs attending the scene.

Still, nice to see that finally there is a response by the state against the Antifa aggression.

Edited by Logosone
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I recommend you read the Constitution, pay especial attention to the first Amendment.

Does it expressly allow the beating of soldiers with hammers, burning police cars and looting?

If so, I can't find that part.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Does it expressly allow the beating of soldiers with hammers, burning police cars and looting?

Up to the state, not feds, to do what they find necessary.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Given the long standing arguments made by the ‘Gun Lobby’ regarding citizens bearing arms to in Defense of the Constitution and in Defense against the Federal Government oppressing citizens I think it not beyond possiblity that a case could be made.

The Posse Comitatus Act certainly forbids the use of the military and military forces in law enforcement within any State without the express approval of the State Governor.

I’m guessing one of the first questions to be addressed in the legal challenge and criminal action will be who authorized this incursion by the DHS.

The Governor of Oregon certainly did not.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

Oh there’s hundreds more just like it. Peaceful is a crock of <deleted>. 

It reminds me of when the mayhem first started back in the day, just after Floyed was so savagely killed in Minneapolis  !

MSM news guy on the scene proclaiming  the next night, that Its relatively a peaceful protest ,while the camera pans over buildings burning! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, rooster59 said:

“Federal officials don't go around arresting people for no reason,” the official said. “This isn't communist China.”

Looks like the Muslims are finally going to get a welcome break now that the US has found a new enemy.  The propaganda machine is revving up to its new target.  Probably be lots of new crappy movies out soon with the US 'saving the world' from the yellow peril.

4 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

Don’t even bother, they’ll never change their minds until a Molotov comes flying in their bedroom window. 

That is what it took with the British colonial overlords ...

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I recommend you read the Constitution, pay especial attention to the first Amendment.

And suddenly the works of slave owners have a lot of importance.

Shouldn't you be against the constitution as the work of slave owners?

????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Perhaps forward your request to appropriate agencies. Maybe the downtown area can get back to normal where regular folks aren't afraid to take families.

That is the point, we do not know which is the proper agency due to not having ID visible. All downtowns can get “back to normal” if the injustice of the current system is addressed. Until then ... the madness in the USA continues with justification.

2 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

That is the point, we do not know which is the proper agency due to not having ID visible. All downtowns can get “back to normal” if the injustice of the current system is addressed. Until then ... the madness in the USA continues with justification.

So about this department shoulder patches indicating their agency, and the police patches....