I just lost 10 KG. It was EASY

GoDucks

Where are you getting Vitamin C from? If you don't want to eat fruit you can eat they eyes of your beef cattle. Hasn't Peterson just added beef liver to his diet ostensibly because it contains vitamin C (does it?). My guess is he found that he had been on a pure meat diet long enough to notice some of his teeth were coming loose.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

like another poster said, the weight comes back as soon as you stop it

The weight comes back when you start to eat cr4p again

"Diet" also does not mean weight loss

i remain on this diet for my health now
i know if i eat cr4p my body will be cr4p

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

inflammation was from too much pork

i really don't think it works long term unless you're a complete hermit 

like another poster said, the weight comes back as soon as you stop it

i learnt about it from jordan peterson, and he's not in a good place right now, and hasn't been so for at least a year

Jordan Peterson's issues have nothing to do with his diet.  His daughter is on the same diet and vry healthy.

So... keep on it and it works, stop it and you gain weight.  LOL OK good evidence it works.

Not easy to do when u do not eat and cook at home, true.  So I cheat a bit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Where are you getting Vitamin C from? If you don't want to eat fruit you can eat they eyes of your beef cattle. Hasn't Peterson just added beef liver to his diet ostensibly because it contains vitamin C (does it?). My guess is he found that he had been on a pure meat diet long enough to notice some of his teeth were coming loose.

"Contrary to popular belief, meat does contain vitamin C, and in the context of a low/no carb diet like the Carnivore Diet, very little vitamin C is actually needed to prevent scurvy. This environment also up-regulates our naturally produced antioxidants."
https://www.kevinstock.io/health/do-humans-need-vitamin-c/#:~:text=Contrary to popular belief%2C meat,regulates our naturally produced antioxidants.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

You better have the doctor check your triglyceride levels as red meat such as Beef, either barbequed or baked will increase this.  Your Cholesterol levels also play a part in heart disease as well. 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/high-blood-cholesterol/in-depth/triglycerides/art-20048186 

I guess you missed the post where I said ALL OF THESE HAD IMPROVED....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GoDucks said:

Not easy to do when u do not eat and cook at home, true.  So I cheat a bit.

yes this is the harder part
you just need to get used to overpaying for food lol
i used to try help a biz by saying i did not want the carbs served in a meal
(those here know what its like trying to alter a meal)
now i just order 2-3 steaks and just leave a big pile of fries n salad

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, innosiem said:

yes this is the harder part
you just need to get used to overpaying for food lol
i used to try help a biz by saying i did not want the carbs served in a meal
(those here know what its like trying to alter a meal)
now i just order 2-3 steaks and just leave a big pile of fries n salad

Here at home I cut them over an inch thick and I have this fancy Samsung Smart Oven.  I do microwave/grill combo for 1 minute and 5 minutes of grilled.  Comes out AMAZING medium rare.

I’ve had great short term results too with beef also chicken and fish but experienced constipation, then felt I had no choice than to add some fibre laden carbs.

Without resorting to fibre gel, any suggestions anyone to eliminate this?

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

OP, yes there are lots of variations of the low/no carbs diet. And yes it does work for rapid weight loss initially. However, you will find the weight will come back just as quick as soon as you reintroduce carbs back into your diet. 

Its not a permanent weight loss solution, it is great for that initial weight loss to get you started and then switch to healthy balanced diet.

Im curious of the diet your Avatar follows....will always be my "Superman"....errr Supa Pooying! 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, GoDucks said:

I guess you missed the post where I said ALL OF THESE HAD IMPROVED....

Improved is one thing, but are they within the right levels where they should be without you having to take any statin drugs.

I cut out beef, eat pork, chicken and fish and fresh veggies and put in 5k at a minimum 5 days a week.  I lost 40KG in 1 year, and all my levels are within limits.  Diabetes is under control without the needs for all the meds I was taking, and I was able to drop my BP medicine and Statins.  I tried the Atkins diet and the keto diets, it all just came back on and the levels went back up when I stopped.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

I’ve had great short term results too with beef also chicken and fish but experienced constipation, then felt I had no choice than to add some fibre laden carbs.

TBH
doesn't sound like you tried
sounds more like you are parroting from stuff online

but
eat more tuna and salmon or any oily fish
no constipation

i have never had constipation since being on carnivore

what has happened
i lost over 35kg of fat, retaining muscle
my IBS gone
heartburn/acid reflux gone
insulin resistance gone
flatulence gone

Edited by innosiem
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

i never had that issue.

I have done 2 things.  A few times a week I take a milti vitamin and a few times a week I add some ground flax seed to a drink.

Did this from the beginning as a precaution.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Improved is one thing, but are they within the right levels where they should be without you having to take any statin drugs.

where did the OP say he is taking drugs ?

i don't take any, my stats improved, all within normal ranges NOW

1 minute ago, innosiem said:

where did the OP say he is taking drugs ?

i don't take any, my stats improved, all within normal ranges NOW

Did not mean to make it sound like I was inferring he did, it was a point i was making that you can accomplish the same thing with loosing weight even if you are on meds.

6 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I cut out beef, eat pork, chicken and fish and fresh veggies and put in 5k at a minimum 5 days a week.  I lost 40KG in 1 year, and all my levels are within limits.  Diabetes is under control without the needs for all the meds I was taking, and I was able to drop my BP medicine and Statins.  I tried the Atkins diet and the keto diets, it all just came back on and the levels went back up when I stopped.

I do nto take drugs for cholesterol.  Before this they were slightly elevated but pretty common for my age (56).  Now they are within normal limits.

Funny converstaion at the end of my health check.

Dr.:  Great news all your numbers are down especially your weight!  YOu must be exercising and eating a healthy diet!

Me:  My gym has been cliosed for 3 months and all I am eating is beef.

Dr (as if he did not even hear me):  Keep up the good work and good diet.  If its working, eat even more vegetables.

Me:  But I am only eating beef!

Dr.:  Ok see you next year!

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, GoDucks said:

Well I do not plan to EVER go back.  I only eat other foods when I go on a date or with freidns to eat out.  Othr than that its delicious beef all day all the time.

There was another thread about a guy looking to market his beef cattle....maybe a meetup would be desireable ? ????

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1172868-where-to-find-beef-cattle-buyers/?do=findComment&comment=15617345

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GoDucks said:

i never had that issue.

I have done 2 things.  A few times a week I take a milti vitamin and a few times a week I add some ground flax seed to a drink.

Did this from the beginning as a precaution.

It was the beef I experienced constipation with, I was possibly eating too much and was also cutting the fat off it. 

Flax seed I’ve heard of, so might try that. 

3 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

was also cutting the fat off it. 

you want to keep the fat on it
as that is the energy source

i know it is hard to deprogram yourself
after governments and so called "experts" 
have brainwashed people for decades with "FAT is bad"
when they wanted to push all their seed oil products

Edited by innosiem
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Good luck with that, you will find there are long term effects from only eating protein, you will die of scurvy, clogged arteries, bowel cancer. Also overtime the weight loss from low carbs tends to fall away. 

Never been proven, could you give some non PETA sponsored research. I like balanced better but i hate lies. It really depends what kinds of proteins and the carb loss stays as long as you eat less then you burn. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

It was the beef I experienced constipation with, I was possibly eating too much and was also cutting the fat off it. 

Flax seed I’ve heard of, so might try that. 

I eat all the fat.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, innosiem said:

again, it is not really about losing "weight"
losing FAT is different (specific)

carnivore is a subset of Keto
you put your body into ketosis
this then makes your body look for FAT as an energy source INSTEAD OF SUGAR
this then burns your stored body fat for fuel, resulting in FAT loss
(something which is impossible when stuffing face with carbs all day)

Stupid remark its the amount of food not carbs or no carbs. Though too many processed carbs are bad but people lose weight on a a twinkie diet too. Low carb works but its followers are almost like a religion ascribing magical properties to it. It gets a bit boring. Just eat healthy (carbs can be healthy) and less then normal.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2010-dec-06-la-he-fitness-twinkie-diet-20101206-story.html#:~:text=Twinkie Guy — also known as,Stop the presses.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, robblok said:

Stupid remark its the amount of food not carbs or no carbs. Though too many processed carbs are bad but people lose weight on a a twinkie diet too. Low carb works but its followers are almost like a religion ascribing magical properties to it. It gets a bit boring. Just eat healthy (carbs can be healthy) and less then normal.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2010-dec-06-la-he-fitness-twinkie-diet-20101206-story.html#:~:text=Twinkie Guy — also known as,Stop the presses.

Maybe for you, maybe for others, but not for me.

I have tried everything.  I have gone on 15 day fsts with no food at all.

For ME, this works and works better than anything I have ever done.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, innosiem said:

TBH
doesn't sound like you tried
sounds more like you are parroting from stuff online

but
eat more tuna and salmon or any oily fish
no constipation

i have never had constipation since being on carnivore

what has happened
i lost over 35kg of fat, retaining muscle
my IBS gone
heartburn/acid reflux gone
insulin resistance gone
flatulence gone

9 minutes ago, innosiem said:

you want to keep the fat on it
as that is the energy source

i know it is hard to deprogram yourself
after governments and so called "experts" 
have brainwashed people for decades with "FAT is bad"
when they wanted to push all their seed oil products

Go trim some fat off your attitude.

Im asking questions to the organ grinder not his monkey.

• Like 2

Maybe for you, maybe for others, but not for me.

I have tried everything.  I have gone on 15 day fsts with no food at all.

For ME, this works and works better than anything I have ever done.

I am willing to bet you lost weight on 15 days fast without foods at all (if you only drank water too no sugary stuff). Believe me your not a miracle of science.

But in the end we are all different some people respond better to low carbs then others. But if you were saying 15 days no food and no drinks with calories caused no weight loss im calling B.S.

If your saying that carnivor works best for you and is better to sustain sure I can believe that as we are all different. Need to find the right way and that differs for everyone. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, robblok said:

I am willing to bet you lost weight on 15 days fast without foods at all (if you only drank water too no sugary stuff). Believe me your not a miracle of science.

But in the end we are all different some people respond better to low carbs then others. But if you were saying 15 days no food and no drinks with calories caused no weight loss im calling B.S.

If your saying that carnivor works best for you and is better to sustain sure I can believe that as we are all different. Need to find the right way and that differs for everyone. 

I did lose weight on the 15 day fast.  But this actually works better mostly because I do not ever feel like I am dieting.  I eat as much as I want and i am full.

If you ahve evern been on a fast you do learn after a few days that eting is more of a habit than anything else.  We trian ourselves to eat at certain times of the day.  But eating is ENJOYABLE.

I lost 6 kg from the fast but gained a lot back quickly.

• Like 1

I did lose weight on the 15 day fast.  But this actually works better mostly because I do not ever feel like I am dieting.  I eat as much as I want and i am full.

If you ahve evern been on a fast you do learn after a few days that eting is more of a habit than anything else.  We trian ourselves to eat at certain times of the day.  But eating is ENJOYABLE.

I lost 6 kg from the fast but gained a lot back quickly.

Then you did lose weight and yes normal to gain weight back same as if you were to eat carbs again. Its the glycon depletion. It happens when you go low carb you lose a lot of water weight.

But yes if this feels good to you then keep doing it. For me it was important to really cut out sugar and not let it back in. I liked sweet drinks always kept a few in but a few got more and sabotaged it. Even though the rest was good. Now they are gone and I am really lean. 

• Like 1