FREE: 100% foreign owned Thai Corp Pte. Ltd. for US citizens

rabas

Personal sale of my own company.

FREE 100% foreign owned Thai corporation Pte. Ltd. for US citizens. Currently inactive, pay transfer fees only. Do any business.

Under the Thailand-US Amenity Treaty, US citizens can own 100% of a Thai corporation that may engage in business on the same basis as Thai companies, and are exempt from most of the restrictions on foreign investment imposed by the Alien Business Law of 1972. The main exception is fiduciary business (banking, etc) and direct ownership of land without other permissions.

I bought and own 100% of my company 15 years ago to cover my activities here in Thailand. I no longer use it and it is currently maintained in an inactive state by my auditors.  I am selling it for free so I don't have to go through the closure process.

If interested, it is much easier to transfer my company to you than start a new one. My current accountant can do all the paper work, fees are about 35K Baht, much smaller than opening a new company from start. The name can also be changed, the current name is BIE Pte. Ltd.

Note, the company is 100% free of any financial debt or other encumbrances.

If interested, please PM me to discuss further. I live in the Chaengwattana area. I can also arrange a meeting  with you and my accountant for more detail.

Edited by rabas

On 7/28/2020 at 2:36 PM, JohnBZ said:

That is interesting to know Americans can own 100% of the business.  Out of curiosity, how much did it cost to open a new one in Thailand?

I registered mine about 15 years ago so numbers will have changed somewhat since then, Sunbelt Asia did the legal work. I would estimate about a 3X difference in cost and effort between a transfer and opening a new company. A new company requires a number of steps and there are both government and legal fees.

OTH, there is a formal transfer process that can be done at the accountant level and my accountant can do the transfer.

I looked on the Internet and saw a surprising number of legal agencies offering Amity Treaty registrations, but not one said anything about their own legal fees. It can also vary a bit based on features and circumstances. My guess is about 80K-100K+.

• 11 months later...

I live in Los Angeles, I own my business here. looking to move to Phuket and start a business there any business, I'm aware of the Us citizen advantage we have there as well as the 2 million BHT to start. so yours sound good, but in fairness too good to be true, I'm willing to risk the money, but wit all do respect please guide me on how can I trust you and trust the process.

I'm planning a trip to violet Phuket by end of August to get a feel and gage on how life is overthere. I'm 36years old in the clothing business.

Please advise and let's discuss.

Ahmed

Just now, XtraFly said:

I live in Los Angeles, I own my business here. looking to move to Phuket and start a business there any business, I'm aware of the Us citizen advantage we have there as well as the 2 million BHT to start. so yours sound good, but in fairness too good to be true, I'm willing to risk the money, but wit all do respect please guide me on how can I trust you and trust the process.

I'm planning a trip to violet Phuket by end of August to get a feel and gage on how life is overthere. I'm 36years old in the clothing business.

Please advise and let's discuss.

Ahmed

Nelson Mandela once said, “I never lose. I either win or I learn.