International Flights

mackemray

I thought the Thai Govt. had banned all international passenger commercial flights in and out of Thailand, but tonight 4 airlines are listed to depart; KLM to Amsterdam, Thai to Tokyo, Emirates to Dubai and Lufthansa to Frankfurt. Can somebody please explain?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, raylspence said:

But there are no direct flights to London with EVA, BA or Thai. Why is that?

Probably not enough passengers. Airlines are still flying a very limited network of flights because not many people are traveling.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Upnotover said:

image.png.fbb0cf33818c01b1aefa33ac9d054686.png

Bangkok
Suvarnabhumi International (BKK)
To
London
Heathrow (LHR)

Sunday 26 July 2020 Sunday Jul 26

Please select departure date
Lowest fares
Selection
Overlapping Date   N/A Fare/Flight unavailable

Table showing the prices for Departure flight dates. Please select a fare to Continue

Departure: Sunday
Departure: Monday
Departure: Tuesday
Departure: Wednesday
Departure: Thursday
Departure: Friday
Departure: Saturday

Jul
July 23 2020 N/A
Jul
July 24 2020 N/A
Jul
July 25 2020 N/A
Jul
July 26 2020 N/A
Jul
July 27 2020 N/A
Jul
July 28 2020 N/A
Jul
July 29 2020 N/A

Use for once your brain .????..and look in the single flight section ...for KLM Example 3 flights a week OUT of Bkk to Amsterdam .

When looking in return flights you probably not find as almost not possible ...the normal schedual is not changed ....but for the single flights they made a different schedual including different timetable to take off

And NO you can not use that former return ticket ....must buy a new single flight one 

Finnair fly now 4 times /week to Helsinki! 8:55 am leave from BKK! Not any of flight have cancell after start flight! If want other route go Hong Kong and flight from there if not find direct flight! Always can go if want! All the time , hole covid situation on, you can leave if really want! You can go back your home coundry if they take you!

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Yorkshire Tea said:

It shows as bookable, but if you look at their current network & services, there is no flight from BKK to Dubai.  Dubai to LHR shows as available.

I'd take my chances on it actually flying, it did last week and is scheduled to today.

image.png.27e267ad5a641e5a7b1ead80cd8653f8.png

Edited by Upnotover

9 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

I'd take my chances on it actually flying, it did last week and is scheduled to today.

image.png.27e267ad5a641e5a7b1ead80cd8653f8.png

Shows as 18.000 tonight.

i'm not after a flight, but was looking what is available after hearing on TV that many flights available.

Edited by Yorkshire Tea

2 minutes ago, Yorkshire Tea said:

Shows as 18.000 tonight.

i'm not after a flight, but was looking what is available after hearing on TV that many flights available.

555, mine was in the pointy end, i'll send you back some champers!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, david555 said:

Use for once your brain .????..and look in the single flight section ...for KLM Example 3 flights a week OUT of Bkk to Amsterdam .

When looking in return flights you probably not find as almost not possible ...the normal schedual is not changed (but most in cancelling later date )....but for the single flights they made a different schedual including different timetable to take off

And NO you can not use that former return ticket ....must buy a new single flight one 

52 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

81,716 Thai nationals arrived in Thailand during the month of May, probably more in June and July.

There have been flights throughout the lockdown. 

Yes they were all repatriation flights with Thais returning to he homeland, and not coming for a holiday before going back to whence they came......