Buy land for 100000 Thb / RAI ? Where ? Around Khonkaen, Korat ? Chayaphum ?

salsajapan

hello, i have read that we can buy land for 100000 thb in Esaan but I don't know where ?

Does it exist near cities like Korat, Khon kaen or closer to Chayaphum ?

How far from the city can you find these cheap lands and are the roads usually okay to reach them ?

Thanks

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

Outskirts of Chaiyaphum 70km+ away it is possible.

There are lots and lots of villages away from the city.

However, as soon as they know there is a farang involved, the price will go through the roof.

We have a 19 rai rice farm in Isaan. Bought by my father in law. Years later, after everyone knew his daughter was married to a farang, we tried to buy some more land and we couldn't afford the price.

The roads will all be good enough.

In that area the majority of traffic is large farm trucks getting to and from the processing plants.

i've witnessed your comment before when you couldn't even tell the truth and name your FIL'S VILLAGE where you alleged that folks died from COVID-19.  I expect most will take this comment with the same perception as the last.  lol

Edited by steven100
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

Outskirts of Chaiyaphum 70km+ away it is possible.

There are lots and lots of villages away from the city.

However, as soon as they know there is a farang involved, the price will go through the roof.

We have a 19 rai rice farm in Isaan. Bought by my father in law. Years later, after everyone knew his daughter was married to a farang, we tried to buy some more land and we couldn't afford the price.

The roads will all be good enough.

In that area the majority of traffic is large farm trucks getting to and from the processing plants.

There is a lot of land available for well under 100k a rai.

Some land over the back of us just got sold for 78k a rai.

'Hot sales' are allover.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

'Hot sales' are allover.

Por tor bor land down to 50k a rai and chanote from 130k outside Chaiyaphum city. At 50k rai no clos infrastructure of course. 

• Like 2

We live just outside of Kumphawapi..... Land was 300,000 Land was filled 

5 years before we bought so the land was well settled.  I could be wrong 

Around here you can buy rice land @ 100,000 but then you’d would have to fill dirt because it’d be low ground and rainy season would flood. 

Usually rice land is away away from the village ( we are just outside the village).and you’d have to run power and water out to the land if your

planning on building on it...

• Like 1

My wife was just asked if she wanted to purchase some land near her parents village, 100k per rai.  The problem is it's a 120 km drive to Khon Kaen, which I'm not a fan of.

That cheap land is out there, but as stated above, prepare for a long haul trek to get anywhere.  Not for me personally.  I'll pay a little bit more for convenience.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 8:04 PM, owl sees all said:

'Hot sales' are allover.

Thank you ! clearly this is the only truth and it's so funny on this forum, so many people who know nothing keep talking.

Can you give some locations / provinces please ?

Cheers.

• Like 1

My wife paid 200,000 for a rai on the outskirts of Non Din Daeng some 13 years ago to build a house on, the village now is quite a big town with a 4 lane road going through it so there will be nothing around there for that sort of price although, there maybe a little further out towards Lam Nan Rong.

• Like 2

OP, you might be able to buy at that price but it will not be close to "civilization", it won't have easy access to electricity or town water supply, and it won't have a full chanote to build a house on.

On the other hand, it might be perfect for somebody who wants to go offgrid in the middle of nowhere.

• Haha 1

Out here in sakon nahkon, 20 min out for ban muang hospital. (Add the hospital with the village to get the google search). You can find 50k rice or potato fields. If you buy over 20-30rai they will through in a few rai or nan for free. Note: it is all government land. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MikeN said:

OP, you might be able to buy at that price but it will not be close to "civilization", it won't have easy access to electricity or town water supply, and it won't have a full chanote to build a house on.

On the other hand, it might be perfect for somebody who wants to go offgrid in the middle of nowhere.

That old saying which I adhere to “you get what you pay for you buy cheap you get cheap”

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...