Youth launch protest against 'deep-rooted Thai dictatorship'

rooster59

Just now, rooster59 said:

The Free Youth group earlier posted on its Facebook homepage demanding that the Prayut Chan-o-cha government dissolve Parliament, as it has failed in its economic management, especially amid the Covid-19 pandemic. The government's imposition of the state of emergency and the nationwide lockdown had led to rising unemployment and lack of income.

Excuse me just one moment, show me a country with 70 million in population that has escaped the this Covid economy downturn, much stronger and richer countries that Thailand are suffering and suffering bad, so what do they want? that Thailand will be doing business as usual and no one and nothing will be affected? you want to change the leadership, do int in the ballot, just as well that theses protests are not in China, HK, No.Korea or Iran and other despots regimes, there would have been blood in the streets by now...

• Confused 3
  • Sad 11
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

... Kramer?

No soup for you 1 Year.......Politics is like going in to a guest friendly establishment and trying to order from the secret menu, you never know if they understood exactly was meant.  As the American Indians would say "White man speak with forked tongue", the same is true for all politicians world wide.  Greed and corruption, need I say more

• Like 2