90 Days Reporting by post.

I sent in my 90 Days Reporting by post ten days ago - by registered post.

With all the necessary forms, photo copies and a self-addressed envelope.

And also 15 days in advance. Up to now, I have not receive a reply yet.

How long will it takes to reply. And if still no reply, what is the next option ?

Your kind advice is much appreciated.

Thanking you all in advance.

Which one ?,   I used to do mine at Chiang Mai always back

in 3-4 days, last one I did online ,approved 3.00 the same day.

If you sent registered post, you should be able to track it,to

see if they received it.

regards Worgeordie

I regularly do my 90 day report by post (Chaeng Wattana) and the return time varies from 1 week to 3 weeks usually. Under the current Covid situation I am not sure.

I believe the rule is that if the reply is not received one month after the expiry date of the previous one then you are supposed to go to your immigration office with the proof of posting to sort it out.

I had to do it once about three years ago and had no problems after explaining the situation and showing the proof of posting. I cannot remember if I took along copies of all the necessary paperwork (I suspect I did) but I expect it would be prudent to do so.

OP - as already said essential IMHO that you check whether your report has been safely received by your immigration office. The bungling inept and incompetent post office serving mine (Rayong) once took 3 whole days to deliver a snail mail report of mine sent by EMS after receiving it from the local sorting office!

You are supposed to send in the 90 days report by post 15 days before the due date. This means that they may have it up to 14 days before the due date (CW). However, CW may send it back before the due date  or wait until the due date. therefore you may receive it back between a week to 3 weeks after you first posted it. Make sure you do not lose your post office EMS receipt with date of posting. Don't worry until a month after you sent it.

My 90-day report sent in March wasn't returned for 45 days but tracking confirmed that it had been received at Lak Si so I wasn't worried.  When I did my extension later in March, the 90-day report section confirmed that they had rceived it and printed a copy of the receipt for me.  I received the mailed receipt about 30 days later.

We applied for a marriage visa today. Drove for 2 1/2 hours to get there and arrived at 10.00. Chiang Rai. Started filling in forms. We ended up doing 3 copies of everything. Got through that by 11.50. "Go away now we're closed until 13.00."

Cleared out and got the additional copies they'd demanded and returned by 13.30.

We were then represented with most of the original documents that needed to be re-written due to caps mistakes and the likes.

Finally finished by 15.30.

All of this for a marriage visa..

Incidentally, the IO smiled through out.

Gods given I wish I'd stuck with my faithful Multi No "O" from Savas.

A complete waste of a day.

• 6 months later...

Should be OK. They might include a slip reminding you to send it a bit earlier next time.

Send it via EMS and it will be delivered the next day.

I helped a neighbor file a 90-day report by mail recently. Due date 29 Jan, mailed package 13 Jan, he recevied his next report date slip on 21 Jan.

Archived