Non o marriage extension.

Non o multi last stamp to 14th April 2020, visa expiry date June 25th 2020. Will immigration accept a one year extension application prior to July 31st given that my visa has expired? If not is a 60 day extension an option?

Edited by johnny1966
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, johnny1966 said:

Non o multi last stamp to 14th April 2020, visa expiry date June 25th 2020. Will immigration accept a one year extension application prior to July 31st given that my visa has expired? If not is a 60 day extension an option?

Depending on which immigration office you go to, yes or no.

Don't do anything too soon as the announcement coming next week may change the answer.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, johnny1966 said:

8 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Depending on which immigration office you go to, yes or no.

Don't do anything too soon as the announcement coming next week may change the answer.

Thanks. How so?

If I knew what was going to be in the announcement I could tell you.

There will be something new, wait and see.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Went to immigrations during the amnesty with all the paperwork needed and had no problems receiving my extension. There was very little people in the immigration office. later I renewed my 90 day report in less than 5 minutes.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hlj said:

Went to immigrations during the amnesty with all the paperwork needed and had no problems receiving my extension. There was very little people in the immigration office. later I renewed my 90 day report in less than 5 minutes.  

While that is a little interesting there is nowhere near enough information to understand the situation or if it was just a normal extension as many others have done, nor yet have you specified which immigration office it was.