Drunk man allegedly shoots son dead

webfact

Drunk man allegedly shoots son dead

By The Nation

800_3cd5ccc2948cf36.jpg?v=1595142649

A drunk father in Chachoengsao province shot his son in the chest on Saturday night (July 18) before calling his wife and confessing to the alleged filicide.

Police came to the scene of the alleged crime after being informed and found Narong Khaek-on, 62, intoxicated with alcohol. They managed to take him to the police station for questioning.

The body of Piyapong Khaek-on, 34, lay on the kitchen table with a gunshot on the left chest. A rescue team took the body to Banpho Hospital for an autopsy.

The neighbours said that after Narong shot his son, he went berserk and continued firing into the sky while shouting with anger.

Malee Khaek-on, 67, the victim’s mother, said the father and the son usually fought and Narong had been imprisoned in the past for murder.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30391563

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-07-20

On 7/20/2020 at 8:22 AM, maprao said:

Committed a murder before????

Why was he free to do it again???

It's common, I regularly read such cases in thai news often, some day ago a man got shot in a pub, it was reported he had shot and killed 2 people at 2 different occasions. It did not say if he has been in prison or not.

On 7/20/2020 at 1:22 PM, maprao said:

Committed a murder before????

Why was he free to do it again???

I live in a small village in the north of Thailand. My girlfriend already pointed out to me several people that have killed other people in their pasts. I'd say it's par for the course here. Best be on your toes and don't make anyone angry.