Steel door + mosquito frame for airflow

scubascuba3

You see stainless steel fab shops all over the place, often with a gate or three being displayed outside, many of them will knock one up and fit it to order. We got all of the windows and doors made for our house this way.

5 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

You see stainless steel fab shops all over the place, often with a gate or three being displayed outside, many of them will knock one up and fit it to order. We got all of the windows and doors made for our house this way.

yeah so i keep hearing but can you be specific about a place that makes those doors?

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

yeah so i keep hearing but can you be specific about a place that makes those doors?

I can in Suphanburi but that wouldn't help much. You must have seen them, they are in every small town. In the big cities there would be hundreds of them.

4 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

I can in Suphanburi but that wouldn't help much. You must have seen them, they are in every small town. In the big cities there would be hundreds of them.

well in Pattaya I can't find them, it's a bit of a wild goose chase, better someone is specific to location, but not easy it seems. A better example below. I tried Thai Watsadu today and they don't have them

IMG_20200720_145312427_1.jpg

As said they are made to order by the same people that make any security type window bars.  We have 3 different types here in Bangkok and all made to order (although we did not use SS)  One is open single door like you show - another is sliding single door and another is double doors and all made to order in few days.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2020 at 6:24 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Will do, they are fitting this week, i want to see how they do before i recommend

We have a winner, Soi Nernplubwan on Pattaya darkside has a small place close to Big C Mini who made and installed my stainless steel door, very good job 6,800 baht, others quoted falang price 14,000 baht, they were binned immediately

IMG_20200803_160740367.jpg

• Thanks 1