Nakorn Pathom

marshbags

Can anyone supply information on the area and general rundown along with any useful advice on moving there.

Any of the following would be appreciated or a general observation.

Visa arrangements, schooling for 13 year olds, housing, buying and renting and travel to airports ect. ect.

Is it flood prone and the year round weather cycles.

I tried tht TAT and Google but the results are pretty basic and more for the traveller in mind.

Thank you in advance

marshbags :o

Edited by marshbags

Can anyone supply information on the area and general rundown along with any useful advice on moving there.

Visa arrangements, schooling for 13 year olds, housing, buying and renting and travel to airports ect. ect.

I tried tht TAT and Google but the results are pretty basic and more for the traveller in mind.

Thank you in advance

My friend lives in Nakhon Pathom not far from the Big C

It is a bit like a provincial town much quieter than Bangkok center but with all the facilities near by.

The weather pattern is the same as Bangkok.

Quite a few factories where a lot of Isaan workers are employed.

Access to Suvanarbhumi should be OK driving on the ring roads if you do not cross Bangkok

Getting into and out of Bangkok Center is very busy in rush hour and can take a while

Thank you in advance

My friend lives in Nakhon Pathom not far from the Big C

It is a bit like a provincial town much quieter than Bangkok center but with all the facilities near by.

The weather pattern is the same as Bangkok.

Quite a few factories where a lot of Isaan workers are employed.

Access to Suvanarbhumi should be OK driving on the ring roads if you do not cross Bangkok

Getting into and out of Bangkok Center is very busy in rush hour and can take a while

Thanks for the reply Krub, which is much appreciated.

marshbags :D