My Posts Are Being Deleted

4reaL

For the most part, your posts have been removed for replying to posts that were removed for being in violation of forum rules:

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

This Forum Support desk is not a complaints desk for discussion about moderation issues.:

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING - FORUM SUPPORT:

Forum Description: If you have technical problems or general questions how to use the forum.

Forum Support is to help/support members, it is not a complaints desk.

If you need help with:

Problems logging in?

Forgot user name or password?

How do I do this or how do I do that? (functionality)

Etc,

There are also pinned notices on frequent/current issues, please take a moment and check the pinned items at the head of the forum and other topics posted BEFORE posting your question as it may have already been addressed in another topic.

Please be aware of the following forum rules:

10) Do not comment on moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. This also includes posting an emoticon in response to a public notice made by a moderator. 

You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

25) No public discussion is allowed with regard to other forum members, as well as to advertisements or sponsors, or methods of blocking advertisements.

If you have comment or concern on forum content or policy you should contact " support<at>thaivisa.com " via email.

//Closed//

• Like 2