Rival Samut Prakarn gangs engage in deadly brawl in hospital

webfact

Rival Samut Prakarn gangs engage in deadly brawl in hospital

By The Nation

800_b9733a3b81297ca.jpg?v=1595232628

Two groups of rival gangsters clashed in the Muangsamut Puchao Hospital in Samut Prakarn province on Sunday (July 19), resulting in injuries and damage to hospital property.

Medical equipment, desks, windows and doors were reportedly broken in the violence while bloodstains were seen on the hospital’s public relations counter.

Samrong Tai Police Station was notified that several teenagers were involved in a fight in the hospital and they later sent officers to investigate.

They learned that Hack of Mahawong gang had a fight with Jack from Soi Rong Lek gang who contacted about 10 friends, including "Q", to clear the situation.

During the turmoil, "Q" was stabbed by his rival in the chest and later died while the alleged assailant, Thanaphon Thongchaiya, 21, suffered injuries to his mouth and head.

The Mahawong gang came to Muangsamut Puchao Hospital where Thanaphon had been admitted to take revenge for their friend's death.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30391607

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-07-20

• Sad 1

11 youths nabbed for assaulting a hospital doctor

Police in Samut Prakan province have arrested 11 youths who assaulted medical personnel at a hospital, allegedly for failing to save the life of their injured friend, and then went on a rampage in another hospital in search of their rivals.

Police said that rival gangs fought a running battle in Soi Rong Lek, off Poochao Samingprai Road, on Sunday night, resulting to some of them suffering knife wounds.

The injured were sent to Vibharamchaiprakan and Muang Samut Poochao hospitals for emergency treatment. 

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/11-youths-nabbed-for-assaulting-a-hospital-doctor/

This must be fake news, because I was told before I moved here that Thais are a peaceful, always smiling race who avoid confrontation at all costs. Meanwhile, this is far from an isolated case. Hospitals are a popular hunting ground for one set of rabid animals seeking out a rival set of rabid animals for 'revenge'. I wonder how they will raise their children in years to come, because absolutely anyone is allowed to breed. Makes you think, doesn't it.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, gazza4 said:

I repeat my comment from a previous post. Your average Thai male (I refuse to call them men) is nothing more than an uneducated wild animal. I am not saying "all"

More likely a pussy style whimp when alone and a sheep when with his flock

8 hours ago, metisdead said:

Police said that rival gangs fought a running battle in Soi Rong Lek, off Poochao Samingprai Road, on Sunday night

Ohhhhhhhhhhh that's unfortunate! Cops don't do nights.

Now, if they cud jus fight in the day time ............. but the cops don't do days either.

Hmmmmmm, this is a hard one to solve. ????

• Haha 1

Something is a miss, I can't see their mummies in the photo? I thought Thai adults under the age of 50 couldn't attend a police station without their mum? 

Also isn't something of this scale, with 11 poeple, surely one of them is connected to and a announcement that the investigation will not be impeded worthy of a press conference?

This all seems very odd. Another oddity, it almost sounds like they were arrested too rather than scheduling a mutually convienent time to turn themselves in?