Well its now been 31 days and my ems packet from England just shows 1/8/2020 

overseas uk ,export from outbound international exchange office , and thats it ,any ideas?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are you receiving it by MAIL on paper for which trees have been cut down, air polluted by the numerous vehicles used in it's delivery to you. Why not just go online and click PAPERLESS. You can th

I received my usual monthly bank statement from HSBC UK this week. Thats the only post I get on a regular basis and it hasn't stopped.

I think if you send it by EMS it might get here within a reasonable time frame. Won't be cheap but a debit card is very useful.   I also have a debit card in the UK waiting to be sent. So fa

Posted Images

On 8/29/2020 at 9:31 PM, surat04 said:

I thought it was getting better. Just received another package, 10 days door to door. Not bad.

Screenshot_20200829-152525__01.jpg

Just got a letter from Nationwide dated the 26th Aug received on 1st Sept ordinary mail so if anything to go by and not a one off back to normal, or as my Thai wife would say "back to norman"

On 8/31/2020 at 9:21 PM, bert bloggs said:

Well its now been 31 days and my ems packet from England just shows 1/8/2020 

overseas uk ,export from outbound international exchange office , and thats it ,any ideas?

Having had no mail for at least two months I went up to the post office yesterday morning. They produced half a dozen items, some dating back to April. I used to think the Thai Post Office was quite efficient, but now they're totally unreliable.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, maxcorrigan said:

Just got a letter from Nationwide dated the 26th Aug received on 1st Sept ordinary mail so if anything to go by and not a one off back to normal, or as my Thai wife would say "back to norman"

just checked ,at last says 2/9 arrived Laksi ,then in transit ,yipee.

On 7/20/2020 at 8:06 PM, lungbing said:

I received my usual monthly bank statement from HSBC UK this week. Thats the only post I get on a regular basis and it hasn't stopped.

Why are you receiving it by MAIL on paper for which trees have been cut down, air polluted by the numerous vehicles used in it's delivery to you. Why not just go online and click PAPERLESS. You can then access it anytime you want not just once a month.

• Like 2