Something I Suggest You Never Do

Gonzo the Face

First of all let me say that it has been said that I am a hoarder and saver.  Having said that, I will tell you that we all should straighten out and organize a bit our possessions and personal treasurers as the time gets closer to each of us going to meet the saints.  Which is exactly what I have been doing the last day or two.  Now this brings me to ask this most earth shaking question.   In cleaning my not too often cleaned off desk ( i don't like handling my treasures too often) I really found some things I haven't seen or even thought of for years, thus I must ask a question that memory seems to have left me. I came across a somewhat older receipt.  It was for a gasoline purchase some years ago.  Can someone tell me with any certainty if a litre of gasoline sold for 14.52 baht in the month of February 2043?   If someone can truthfully answer that , i promise to quickly alert the gang on any other ancient treasures I may find on my desk.

5 minutes ago, Gonzo the Face said:

Can someone tell me with any certainty if a litre of gasoline sold for 14.52 baht in the month of February 2043?

Which calendar are you using?

Gregorian?

Oriental Orthodox?

Thai?

After reading this, I think the OP is making a cry for help. 

I know all too well people who are often lonely and depressed will posts something just because they have too much free time on their hands.   Perhaps someone should check on the OP to make sure he is alright.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, jimgilly said:

After reading this, I think the OP is making a cry for help. 

I know all too well people who are often lonely and depressed will posts something just because they have too much free time on their hands.   Perhaps someone should check on the OP to make sure he is alright.

Great idea jimgilly.....  make that lotsa someones........ and they can buy lunch while they are checking me out

Edited by Gonzo the Face
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So you find 20 years old ? receipt, what is your point? Say you not clean person or prices has get up? Yes all know prices has get up . inflation also "eat" your money value. Anyway i don't see any idea or direction in your txt sorry if im simple man.

14 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

So you find 20 years old ? receipt, what is your point? Say you not clean person or prices has get up? Yes all know prices has get up . inflation also "eat" your money value. Anyway i don't see any idea or direction in your txt sorry if im simple man.

Sooo  sorry to have bored you simple man .   Hope you didn't read this or if you came back to this post then that sez sumething bout U

Using these websites I see that in Feb 2000 (if that is the year in question) a liter of gasoline in Thailand costs about $0.39 USD....and with the USD-THB exchange during that period ($1 USD = 37.65 THB) so a liter would be around 14.68 THB.....

What prize do I win?

https://knoema.com/atlas/Thailand/Gasoline-price

https://fxtop.com/en/historical-exchange-rates.php?A=1&C1=USD&C2=THB&DD1=01&MM1=02&YYYY1=2000&B=1&P=&I=1&DD2=02&MM2=02&YYYY2=2000&btnOK=Go!

12 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

What prize do I win?

May be you get named in the last will.

He mentioned to be a saver. And mentioned other ancient treasures. 

You might have hit the jackpot. 

Edited by Paiman

15 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

Using these websites I see that in Feb 2000 (if that is the year in question) a liter of gasoline in Thailand costs about $0.39 USD....and with the USD-THB exchange during that period ($1 USD = 37.65 THB) so a liter would be around 14.68 THB.....

What prize do I win?

https://knoema.com/atlas/Thailand/Gasoline-price

https://fxtop.com/en/historical-exchange-rates.php?A=1&C1=USD&C2=THB&DD1=01&MM1=02&YYYY1=2000&B=1&P=&I=1&DD2=02&MM2=02&YYYY2=2000&btnOK=Go!

You B dun winned the gran prize of de day.......  a Pun Pun Hamburger ! ! !

p.s. duz not include de conde mints or de bun

On 7/21/2020 at 2:36 AM, PhotoJohn said:

This sounds just a bit far out.  I'm coming down there just to see your desk.

NNNOOOOOTTTT to quick.... I'm only half finished with one side of my desk...   You start cleaning and then run across something you haven't seen in years and one thing leads to another and so on then..... first thing you know the day is gone.  Anybody else know what I'm talking about?