Mission Hills Golf Club Kanchanaburi

• 5 months later...

I've lived in Kanchanaburi for the past 9 years & have played most all the courses in the province. However I'd never played Mission Hill, mainly because I had heard some not so good reviews about it and Evergreen was about as close. I was convinced to play Mission Hills 1/15/21, and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm a member of Grand Prix, so I know what a good course is. As of last Friday, I now rank Mission Hills as the #2 course I've played here in Kanchanaburi. Greens were better than any other course around, with the exception of Grand Prix, same with the fairways & tee boxes. I will definitely be going back. Play the blues or the golds, as the whites make the course play too short.

25 minutes ago, LNKDES1 said:

I've lived in Kanchanaburi for the past 9 years & have played most all the courses in the province. However I'd never played Mission Hill, mainly because I had heard some not so good reviews about it and Evergreen was about as close. I was convinced to play Mission Hills 1/15/21, and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm a member of Grand Prix, so I know what a good course is. As of last Friday, I now rank Mission Hills as the #2 course I've played here in Kanchanaburi. Greens were better than any other course around, with the exception of Grand Prix, same with the fairways & tee boxes. I will definitely be going back. Play the blues or the golds, as the whites make the course play too short.

MrsJ and myself played it some years ago, if I remember correctly we did a stay and play.

I do remember we were quite disappointed, one nine was good and the other nine ‘not so good’!

They must’ve spent some money on it since then.

We like Grand Prix Course, and if we lived in Kanch we will be members.

We also like EGAT’s Srinakarin Dam course ... play it every time we visit Kanch