Anyone taking testosterone in Thailand. Good or bad reviews?

bbabythai

15 hours ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Testoserone caps available at pharmacy. 900 baht 60 caps one a day within a month you be different person.

Don't over look regular exercise. 

Yeah with shrunken testicles and the hairs on ur head gone and always feeling a hot body temperature you certainly will be a different person ! 

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, tweedledee2 said:

I can assume your knowledge on the subject of trt is limited from reading your first sentence. Gel is applied topically to the skin and is not taken orally. 

Yes that was a mistake tweedledee...........then I go on to compound it.....thank you for pointing it out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I took it for about a year.

It did make some changes and I wanted sex 3 times a day.

But, it was raising my PSA and Hematocrit was way off.

My home country Doctor told me to stop taking it possible risk of stroke or heart attack.

I understand everyone is different some have no side affects.

I suggest get frequent blood checks.

Did your testicles fully recover after stopping with T ?

Another side effect i heard about supplementing t is that it nearly diminishes the sperm fluids.

Maybe check vit d levels and or look for alternative ways the raise T. Often doctors who sell t-sups will easily recommend it while other doctors that dont sell t-sups are much more conservative.

16 hours ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Testoserone caps available at pharmacy. 900 baht 60 caps one a day within a month you be different person.

Could you give the brand please?

I would recommend taking the Nebido injection every three months - it is time-released and does not risk giving you the angry episodes and mood swings that you may get from the daily medication. My clinic charges around 9000 for an injection that is good for 3 months. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

TRT is great but has those side effects yes.

If you don't want the sides, here's what you can do: eat more fat. The body makes hormones including test from fat. If more is available it will produce more. Don't eat junk, no alcohol, smoking etc. Those all lower test levels significantly. Don't eat meat or very little. It is well documented that vegetarians have higher test levels. 

Intense daily exercise. It's known to kick hormone production into high gear.

Work hard. On anything. Nothing raises testosterone production as efficiently as the feeling of accomplishment! Whatever you do that makes you feel proud, strong, makes you feel like a man, signals the brain to tell the body to produce more T. 

Ex gym rat will not agree...  countless gym buddies go vegan and its like the wind gone out of their sails...  Meat meat yeahhh power... I am talking raw power, not

the ohh my tummy feels better tweets...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tweedledee2 said:

I started TRT almost 7 years ago. My initial testosterone level test result showed 219 ng/dl.

My Dr prescribed AndroGel 1.62% in a pump dispenser 2 pumps, 1 to each shoulder daily. Six weeks later my level was 339 ng/dl. After 6 months, my level was 697 ng/dl and my Dr instructed me to use only 1 pump a day.  For almost the last 5 years while living in Thailand, I have been using Androgel sachets. Annual tests results since show my level in the low 500's ng/dl. 

What may I ask is a pump to the shoulder?

17 hours ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

"Men Hormone" caps at chemist shops, 10mg Test. and 10mg of Vit E, 30 caps @ 3 a day = 10 days for 70 THB a bottle! They work really well with no apparent side effects!