BANGKOK
bbabythai

Anyone taking testosterone in Thailand. Good or bad reviews?

On 7/23/2020 at 9:32 AM, eezergood said:

The most important one you forgot here is SLEEP!

That said, you CAN POTENTIALLY increase your natural levels. This is very much age/genetic dependant 

Yes, sleep is very important. 
Time to listen to your own body clock.

Testo is everywhere and cheap, nothing to worry about, just inject and stop thinking if you do not want to look like an old soon dead guy !

I want to check my testosterone again soon and I usually get the testosterone test done but they do not do the SHBG test at this clinic.

Does anyone know a place in Bangkok to get testosterone and SHBG blood tests done at a reasonable price to be able to calculate free t levels?

I would be curious to know what prices anyone has paid before for these tests?

3 minutes ago, NightSky said:

I want to check my testosterone again soon and I usually get the testosterone test done but they do not do the SHBG test at this clinic.

Does anyone know a place in Bangkok to get testosterone and SHBG blood tests done at a reasonable price to be able to calculate free t levels?

I would be curious to know what prices anyone has paid before for these tests?

I had a testosterone level test 2 years ago at St Louis Hospital.  You register and make an appointment with a Urologist. After a consultation, he will give you an order for the test. You go back to registration and they order the test and then your blood is drawn at the lab. This test is done by an outside lab and I received the results by mail in about 5 days. Total cost was around 1500 baht.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tweedledee2 said:

I had a testosterone level test 2 years ago at St Louis Hospital.  You register and make an appointment with a Urologist. After a consultation, he will give you an order for the test. You go back to registration and they order the test and then your blood is drawn at the lab. This test is done by an outside lab and I received the results by mail in about 5 days. Total cost was around 1500 baht.  

Did that include SHBG and free t calculation or only total testosterone? 

I can get the total testosterone done for 400baht at a clinic without needing to pay to see a urologist.

So much misinformation in this thread by people who do not take T and have not studied TRT. 

for the benefit of those who are considering it, I have found that weekly injections of 100mg in the thigh are the only way to go. It is too hot in Thailand and I sweat too much to use androgel. The injection takes a couple of minutes and you are good to go for another week. 

i leaned how to do it by a swiss doctor in Pattaya, Dr Oliver Clinic. You can also take HCG to keep your balls from skrinking but it is not available in BKK now due to lack of imports from Covid. Most do not bother with hcg anyways.

Tims pharmacy has everything in Pattaya usually. 

I have seen and talked to many Thai doctors about TRT. They are trained in med school not to ever do it and the subject frightens them. This is opposite USA and I think Europe too. Not gonna change Thai doctors minds. You have to research the internet extensively and there are good threads on Thaivisa. It is worth it. i am 59 and have been on it for three years. No way am I going back to the tired depressed hunched over lifestyle.