Britain nears abandoning Brexit trade deal hope - The Telegraph

webfact

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

The problem is this has nothing to do with E.U. this is United Nations treaty ....world treaty ...refugees and asylam 

Sorry you can not blame E.U as usual 

..are you Brits not the rulers of the sea ....????

It's the Schengen border.

It's ECHR that stops the UK from extraditing, with the ECJ having the final say. People always say that these things (ECHR) have nothing to do with the EU, but a country has to be a signatory to it to be a member of the EU.

1 minute ago, ukrules said:

You can't sneak into the UK from France, a frontier country in the safest place on earth without being immediately sent back.

An imminent and major change is about to happen.

Sit back, relax and watch it unroll over the next 2 to 4 weeks.....????????

It's gonna happen regardless of what you say.

Good luck we watch ...as you succees then we might be able to to stop them .....you start first ...we watch the result ...and if it works we can maybe use your way on the Mediteranian sea too..... but i doubt they can be stopped unless shooting at them .....????

3 minutes ago, david555 said:

Good luck we watch ...as you succees then we might be able to to stop them .....you start first ...we watch the result ...and if it works we can maybe use your way on the Mediteranian sea too..... but i doubt they can be stopped unless shooting at them .....????

The population of Africa is predicted by the UN to triple by 2050, from 800 million now, to 2.4 billion. I don't think economic growth will come even close to compensating. The Med is gonna continue to be very busy with small boats.

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yeah, sure, now blame it on Labour.

And of course blame the EU.

Boris and his team are perfect, what a joke.

We've just spent 3 years watching it happen.???? (Most of it with Mrs May as PM).

Edited by Andrew65

1 minute ago, Andrew65 said:

The population of Africa is predicted by the UN to triple by 2050, from 800 million now, to 2.4 billion. I don't think economic growth will come even close to compensating. The Med is gonna continue to be very busy with small boats.

That sounds like a great business opportunity. Selling small boats. ???? 

1 minute ago, Andrew65 said:

No the BIG boats they go com from those NGO straight to Kent as it is very good landing grounds ... the small dingys are just the front troopers ....???? we all go suffer that Africa moving in under United Nations humaniterian laws flag and the NGO ships funded by .....?

11 minutes ago, david555 said:

Did yhe U.K. not signed U.N treaty's ???? That is where asylam laws came from in first order .....

Oh i forgot British signatures are very changeble....????

Remember what I said in this thread today because you're in for the shock of your life in August ????

I'll come back here in a few weeks to see how things are turning out.....

Edited by ukrules

4 minutes ago, watso63 said:

The EU is and always has been. The last four years has been a complete waste of time and money. The BREXIT referendum result should've sent a clear message to the establishment that we wanted out there and then, but no we've had four wasted years of whinging and whining by self interested corporate businesses, sell-out politician's aided and abetted by the lunatic, biased left wing media and we know better than you "celebrities". Just to reinforce this the Liebour Party and the non democratic Liberal Democrat Party were hammered in the recent General Election. The Scot's had their once in a lifetime referendum a few years back and voted to remain in the Union, but again Wee Burnie keeps harping on from the cheap seats whilst having  her cake and eating it. The EU have just proved what a mess they're in with all the squabbling over the past few days.

Time to just walk away.

Why oh why you did not walk already ........

oh yes i just remember ...."they need us more than we U.K. need them " ....???????????????? 

Best joke in century's...after Liam fox one of course ...you know brex<deleted> easyest thing to do ????????????

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, david555 said:

No the BIG boats they go com from those NGO straight to Kent as it is very good landing grounds ... the small dingys are just the front troopers ....???? we all go suffer that Africa moving in under United Nations humaniterian laws flag and the NGO ships funded by .....?

Most want to go to Germany, especially after Mad-Angie invited them???? All of them.....from everywhere. She didn't consult her "EU partners" before doing so (in the run-up to the Brexit vote).

• Like 1