BANGKOK
webfact

Britain nears abandoning Brexit trade deal hope - The Telegraph

2 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but doesn't the UN state that refugees should seek asylum in the first safe country they arrive in?

Seems a stretch to say they trek across Europe to find the country they 'want' to be in, and thats not a problem.

But I'm an American we have out own immigration problems, but seems to me, if illegal immigrants or refugees land on EU territory it's for EU countries to sort out, not the UK

Most of the EU is in the Schengen Area (zone), the UK & Ireland are not. A Schengen visa gains access to that zone, but not to the UK & Ireland (for example).

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, david555 said:

that are the Afghans and surrounding country  ones …. you get the other ones from the other side who many have already family in U.K. and "fund" them GBP's to come and pay their lawyers to assist their claims , same as in Europe …. it is the system who is violated....it is a "chain gang " …. come Britain goo … good benefits …. come brother... come sister... be sure to come …! money free !

There are very many Somali people in the UK....on Dutch passports.

Once Frau Merkel gives the millions that she invited to Germany German/EU passports, they can do the same.

Edited by Andrew65
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but doesn't the UN state that refugees should seek asylum in the first safe country they arrive in?

Seems a stretch to say they trek across Europe to find the country they 'want' to be in, and thats not a problem.

But I'm an American we have out own immigration problems, but seems to me, if illegal immigrants or refugees land on EU territory it's for EU countries to sort out, not the UK

Yes  you are right …. but how many country's they crossed already from example West Africa or Eas t Africa BEFORE they reach Europe or even England …. so those neighboring country's responsibility and the refugee ….who have ….. "dear choices for economic improvement" not to suppose save his life..... economic refugees  throwing away passports to avoid send back …. send back to where..???

Edited by david555

48 minutes ago, ukrules said:

They're crossing a frontier when leaving France illegally and they're all going to be sent back and it's going to start happening pretty soon.

I also read somewhere that there's a very good chance this can be back dated to the date the UK left the EU, think about that.

The French have been sending as many as they can over to the UK and we're about to send the lot of them back....to France.

Wishful thinking but it will never happen. Unfortunately.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Andrew65 said:

There are very many Somali people in the UK....on Dutch passports.

Once Frau Merkel gives the millions that she invited to Germany German/EU passports, they can do the same.

That is once they have a nationality status , like Farage has German (oh horror a genuine Brit with a " jerry" passport ...lol )

Don't worry Hong Kong is coming Raab promised them U.K. asylam and follow up passport …..POLITICS !

34 minutes ago, david555 said:

Did the U.K. not signed U.N treaty's ???? That is where asylam laws came from in first order .....

Oh i forgot British signatures are very changeble....😁

1 minute ago, david555 said:

That is once they have a nationality status , like Farage has German (oh horror a genuine Brit with a " jerry" passport ...lol )

Don't worry Hong Kong is coming Raab promised them U.K. asylam and follow up passport …..POLITICS !

Yes, his wife is German.

Hong Kong & Chinese people tend to like Canada as a destination, Australia too, Britain won't get that many of the "3 million", I predict. (Canada has birthright citizenship, like the US, for one thing, Britain doesn't).

20 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Like Trump  claimed Mexico would pay his wall ….. yeah just throw you rubbish over the neighbor fence....

They are just playing games. There will agree a deal at 11.59pm on the 31st December.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Andrew65 said:

Yes, his wife is German.

Hong Kong & Chinese people tend to like Canada as a destination, Australia too, Britain won't get that many of the "3 million", I predict. (Canada has birthright citizenship, like the US, for one thing, Britain doesn't).

And of course they put a gun to his head to force him German passport ….. an option not to refuse 😁 ….lol

4 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

Yes, his wife is German.

Are al this Hong Kong people born in Canada ….? Raab invited them …. (such another " jolly good Boris fellow "…)