Britain nears abandoning Brexit trade deal hope - The Telegraph

webfact

5 minutes ago, paddypower said:

to quote one of yours - some of your Brexiteers are a bunch of 'ya-boos' indeed. You quote The Spectator, which had such low standards of editorial content that it once hired Boris the Flying Johnson - a lying fired journalist, to be its Editor. and in the same breath, you label the Guardian a rag and other moronic labels. Left wing/right wing..it takes two wings for a bird fly.

Ya-boo to your "My news is better than your news."  or the even more laughable "My ex-PM is better than your current PM." How much more will Ireland lose out under the UK's leaving the single market without a deal? i think it will be loads-a-dosh.

The promises I believed were made by your Remainers:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

They're quoting Johnson, Farage et al. No matter if it is the Guardian or another source, the quotes are the same.

Still looking forward to an answer to the questions Simple1 asked you.

what question was that? sorry questions

Edited by bert bloggs
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

well steveni i see put a sad face on my answer ,but did not answer my question ,what questions did he ask me? please tell me

So you're asking me to read through the recent pages to come up with the answer to your question. If you open a thread by clicking. show most recent post' you would have seen it.

But since I'm a nice guy, post # 835.

It would be interesting if there was a fact check process to ascertain how many leave voters interpreted messaging as a policy commitment as opposed to 'promises'. have a read of the article below, please no 'lefty' media deflection, but a reasoned response if you wish to reply.

The Vote Leave campaign made at least three key promises that were the basis of their victory. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/27/eu-referendum-reality-check-leave-campaign-promises

Edited by stevenl
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

So you're asking me to read through the recent pages to come up with the answer to your question. If you open a thread by clicking. show most recent post' you would have seen it.

tell me ,i cant find it ,come on dont keep me in suspense

7 hours ago, evadgib said:
7 hours ago, simple1 said:

Exactly what has the Guardian misreported, without correction, in the news?

The only thing they get right is the date

So what has The Guardian misreported, without correction, in the news?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Loiner said:

Yep, we all knew:

Leading Remainers also made it clear that voting Leave would likely entail pulling Britain out of the single market. David Cameron said: ‘What the British public will be voting for is to leave the EU and leave the single market.’ George Osborne echoed him: ‘We would be out of the single market.’ There you go: the two then most powerful men in Britain saying Leave would mean leaving the single market. - 'The Spectator'

cameron was never a brexiteer,he went down that road when ukip started to gain popularity and his bum cheeks puckered.after calling the referendum on and telling one and all the results would be binding instead of remaining impartial he and George osbourne instigated project fear at the cost of over 9million pounds of taxpayers money,when the results came in cameron resigned.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Loiner said:

Yep, we all knew:

Leading Remainers also made it clear that voting Leave would likely entail pulling Britain out of the single market. David Cameron said: ‘What the British public will be voting for is to leave the EU and leave the single market.’ George Osborne echoed him: ‘We would be out of the single market.’ There you go: the two then most powerful men in Britain saying Leave would mean leaving the single market. - 'The Spectator'

True, leading Remain campaigners did say all that.

Dismissed at the time by Leave campaigners as 'Project Fear!'

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

So what has The Guardian misreported, without correction, in the news?

It was a one liner intended as tongue-in-cheek banter with an element of truth attached. For a serious answer you'll need to ask someone that actually reads it.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Brexiteers still trying to convince everyone that the amount on the side of the bus was not a lie!

£350 million EU claim "a clear misuse of official statistics"

I don't think Leavers believed it any more than it was intended to be believed. Only the Remainers are still taking it literally.

More fool you, if you believe what's plastered on the side of a bus. 

• Like 1