Britain nears abandoning Brexit trade deal hope - The Telegraph

webfact

7 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

You think any of that is going to change because of Brexit?

it can if the people want it to,and at least the politicians won,t be able to reply with the familiar refrain.... "we can,t do anything because of eu laws - rules,no wonder the majority of mps wanted to remain must be a right cowson having to do a bit of work will interfere no end with all their other little earners.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Good grief mate. Seriously? 

Yeah thats right. The tax evading elite are suddenly going to reform their ways because of Brexit.

The only reason we got Brexit is because the rich elite backed it in order to avoid the tax evasion laws being proposed by the EU.

Have you still not realised you were played?

isn't it amazing how all this vitrolic,insulting nonsense emulates mainly from brits who are guests in someone elses country and eu residents,well i for one am sick to the back teeth of the eu and the damage its done to the country i live in,we got brexit because the people voted it in because they like me saw through project fear and saw the damage being done to our country,and who was this so called "rich elite "who supposedly backed it?not the residents of the working class areas of sunderland surely?

Edited by kingdong
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Airbagwill said:

No way is that gonna happen - how incredible daft can you get. The fishing industry is going to collapse - the price of Cod is nothing to do with the EU - it is down to the number of fish in th seas. The EU have better fleets and quotas and they will get the fish - or whatever is left in INTERNATIONAL waters - 

PS Cornish sardines will no longer be a protected brand either.

here's the list of fish that will lose protected staus

Arbroath smokies

Cornish sardines

Fal oysters

Isle of Man queenies

Lough Neagh eel

Scottish farmed salmon

Scottish wild salmon

Traditional Grimsby smoked fish

West Wales coracle caught salmon

Whitstable oysters

and what will be the future status of a nice pair of hairy kippers?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, vogie said:

I think democracy confuses you, there was always going to be a Brexit, because that is what the country voted for, sorry that it didn't fit in with you.

Don't pull yourself down all the time, without the remainers a true Brexit would have never have happened, give yourself a massive pat on the back.

I will try to explain to you one last time as there seems to be lack of comprehension from you, the remainers in parliament had choices and it chose to ignore those choices, thinking that if they try to keep voting everything down Brexit would not happen. Well surprise surprise the great British public saw through their jiggery pokery that the remainers were playing and voted in a leave government. So you see rookie, you actually played a bigger part in Brexit than the Brexiteers could ever have done. Isn't it ironic that the remainers actually got Brexit through parliament, so the next time someone offers you a slice of cake, take it, and don't expect the full caboodle as you may fall head first into it, whoops I said 'may' when I meant 'have'. But thanks again.

So the Brexit shambles and the damage being done to the country is the fault of remainers?

Even for you Vogie thats twisted logic on an industrial scale.

That "leave government" is now polling neck and neck with the Labour party having thrown away a 26 point lead.

Where is the oven ready deal Johnson was claiming he had?

The rest of your post is something about cake but its pretty much word salad so I bother with it.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, kingdong said:

isn't it amazing how all this vitrolic,insulting nonsense emulates mainly from brits who are guests in someone elses country and eu residents,well i for one am sick to the back teeth of the eu and the damage its done to the country i live in,we got brexit because the people voted it in because they like me saw through project fear and saw the damage being done to our country,and who was this so called "rich elite "who supposedly backed it?not the residents of the working class areas of sunderland surely?

What damage has the EU done to the UK? Please provide a list.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

So the Brexit shambles and the damage being done to the country is the fault of remainers?

Even for you Vogie thats twisted logic on an industrial scale.

That "leave government" is now polling neck and neck with the Labour party having thrown away a 26 point lead.

Where is the oven ready deal Johnson was claiming he had?

The rest of your post is something about cake but its pretty much word salad so I bother with it.

if they can't afford bread,let them eat cake.