East Koh Chang – Mangroves, Long Beach to Stunning Nature

1753222678_Screenshot_2020-07-23long-main-1jpg(JPEG851479).png.06ea7957c9471c3b841b79f40202a113.png

As my extended stay on Koh Chang continues, due to the pandemic, I am making the most of my time here. Of course, it was my choice to isolate on the island and I am very grateful to have been able to do this. I have only just recently started to explore the quieter East side to the island and, I must say, what a treat it has been.

I always wrongly assumed East Koh Chang was nothing more than the overgrown side to the island with a rocky coastline, turns out I was massively wrong. It boasts a great deal of things to see and do.

Do take a look at the vlog as it uncovered so many facets, it was a pleasure to vlog on. There were so many good things to experience, I particularly enjoyed the small windy road that opened up the simply spectacular Long Beach.

To read the rest of this blog by Dan about Thailand visit https://danaboutthailand.com/2020/05/18/east-koh-chang-mangroves-long-beach-to-stunning-nature/