Amazon Fire Stick TV 4 K

Alphim

Hi, Can anyone please advise if the Amazon Fire stick TV $K is available in Thailand, perhaps through Lazada?

I so, the price and does it work properly? Also, to access TV channels, like DSTV from, South Africa for instance, would I need to but a VPN.

Thank you.

Firetv stick 4k is available in fortune town on the 3rd floor at projector108 in store, they have several pieces. Price 2900 baht. It is the US version of the firetv stick 4K.

They are also available on lazada from projector central/projector 108 for 2900 baht.

Dont know about dstv viewing but guess you could sideload the app and you would probably need a vpn to view that type of content.

I bought one and basically for me it is for youtube and netflix and a little bit of web browsing. There is a lot of Amazon content which mostly does not work in Thailand.

Have you considered the xiaomi mibox s based on googles androidtv os.

Edited by userabcd

Firestick is available on lazada. 

I think it costs about 2.5k.

Thats slightly cheaper than in Europe. 

You can load your own apps onto it and watch just about any channel in the world. 

Its advised to use a vpn. 

On lazada now, you can also buy an android stick for less cost. 

Basically, a firestick is a good quality android stick as it uses the android operating system. 

You can also buy a good quality android box from lazada, that will do exactly the same but for under 1000bht. 

Whatever you decide on, they don't come with channels already loaded. 

You have to do that yourself. 

For info on this, you should YouTube search 

How to download filelinked. 

This is a bulk downloader that enables you to install hundreds of apps that enable you to watch movies and live tv from around the world. 

You need to type in a code, and the codes are available on a app with the same name that is available on playstore and appstore. 

This app is not the actual filelinked app that you need to download. 

It only gives the codes. 

This you install on your phone, and the actual bulk downloader, you download onto your firestick or TV box. 

Edited by northsouthdevide

7 hours ago, userabcd said:

Firetv stick 4k is available in fortune town on the 3rd floor at projector108 in store, they have several pieces. Price 2900 baht. It is the US version of the firetv stick 4K.

They are also available on lazada from projector central/projector 108 for 2900 baht.

Dont know about dstv viewing but guess you could sideload the app and you would probably need a vpn to view that type of content.

I bought one and basically for me it is for youtube and netflix and a little bit of web browsing. There is a lot of Amazon content which mostly does not work in Thailand.

Have you considered the xiaomi mibox s based on googles androidtv os.

Thank you, basically I am looking at anything that enables me to get some decent sports channels and TV in general. I am pretty clueless about these gadgets so any advice given I will look into.

Thanks again.