BANGKOK
rooster59

Pattaya is smiling again! Top end hotels at 90% capacity for long holiday weekend

On 8/5/2020 at 12:21 PM, BigStar said:

Who does?

Well, if no one thinks they will, and they actually don't, what's the result, 6 months on from now?  

3 hours ago, Leaver said:

Well, if no one thinks they will, and they actually don't, what's the result, 6 months on from now?  

TAT: TVF will merely attempt to reassert its brilliance by repeating the claim that it's contradicting something that the real TAT never said or even so much as implied.🙂 I might jump in for a few laughs again. Yeah, same ol' thing.

13 hours ago, BigStar said:

TAT: TVF will merely attempt to reassert its brilliance by repeating the claim that it's contradicting something that the real TAT never said or even so much as implied.🙂 I might jump in for a few laughs again. Yeah, same ol' thing.

So it's back to selling street food to domestic tourists.  The saviours of Pattaya's tourism industry.  🤣

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Leaver said:

So it's back to selling street food to domestic tourists.  The saviours of Pattaya's tourism industry.  🤣

No. Read the OP again. And already addressed earlier:

Subsequent nonsense refuted as well. We can go thru it all again if you like. We will anyway. As I said, same ol' thing.

Edited by BigStar

5 minutes ago, BigStar said:

No. Read the OP again. And already addressed earlier:

Subsequent nonsense refuted as well. We can go thru it all again if you like. We will anyway. As I said, same ol' thing.

There's big money in 30 baht bowls of noodle soup off the street.  🤣  

We can stop the private bickering now please