Jump to content
BANGKOK
rooster59

Pattaya is smiling again! Top end hotels at 90% capacity for long holiday weekend

Recommended Posts

On 8/5/2020 at 12:21 PM, BigStar said:

Who does?

Well, if no one thinks they will, and they actually don't, what's the result, 6 months on from now?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Leaver said:

Well, if no one thinks they will, and they actually don't, what's the result, 6 months on from now?  

TAT: TVF will merely attempt to reassert its brilliance by repeating the claim that it's contradicting something that the real TAT never said or even so much as implied.🙂 I might jump in for a few laughs again. Yeah, same ol' thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BigStar said:

TAT: TVF will merely attempt to reassert its brilliance by repeating the claim that it's contradicting something that the real TAT never said or even so much as implied.🙂 I might jump in for a few laughs again. Yeah, same ol' thing.

So it's back to selling street food to domestic tourists.  The saviours of Pattaya's tourism industry.  🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Leaver said:

So it's back to selling street food to domestic tourists.  The saviours of Pattaya's tourism industry.  🤣

No. Read the OP again. And already addressed earlier:

 

Subsequent nonsense refuted as well. We can go thru it all again if you like. We will anyway. As I said, same ol' thing.

Edited by BigStar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BigStar said:

No. Read the OP again. And already addressed earlier:

 

Subsequent nonsense refuted as well. We can go thru it all again if you like. We will anyway. As I said, same ol' thing.

There's big money in 30 baht bowls of noodle soup off the street.  🤣  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can stop the private bickering now please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...