Question...money

Teak

15 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Fold the notes up between piece tin foil*,and post

it off to her,you will have done your good deed,and i

hope she and the kids will get it.* i believe letter's are

xrayed here,that way metallic strip won,t show up.

regards worgeordie

Thanks, I will do that.

I remember a second hand story where supposedly two young boys cut a handgun shape out of tin foil and slipped it into their uncles favourite book on his flight to Australia. 

Yes....I did neglect to post that the women in question did not have a bank account. I was thinking about it when I posted though ????

....Ken

On 7/26/2020 at 7:49 PM, dingdongrb said:

If looking at a map (and I presume it is correctly orientated when you're looking at it), Canada is just above the USA.

Gets my vote for ... ThaiVisa Educator of the Year !

~o:37;

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

You Guys do know there is no post at the moment ........or wont be until air travel resumes . The only way to send mail is DHL...(they have their own planes)

There is Airmail to around 35-40 countries at the moment. Laos is not one of them. A couple of months ago there were no DHL planes going there, but that may have changed _ I don't know.

4 minutes ago, elektrified said:

There is Airmail to around 35-40 countries at the moment. Laos is not one of them. A couple of months ago there were no DHL planes going there, but that may have changed _ I don't know.

From here or Canada or both?

On 7/27/2020 at 3:57 AM, BritManToo said:

Expect the worst and you'll never be disappointed.

That is actually my own default position. It is not being pessimistic, as we always hope to be proved wrong ????  Actually the woman, who only wanted 500 baht (who I seldom know) just threatened to "kill herself" if she did not receive the 500 baht. ;-).   Yes, of course, I have now 'blocked' her. She is fat, not attractive and has 3 kids. Yes, I broke my own rule and thought I could just do something  'nice' with these two 500 baht notes that I probably won't get to spend for a few years.

I am just more used to prettier hustlers ????

On 7/26/2020 at 7:30 AM, Teak said:

Remember....she has no bank account.  Reading is rather important prior to replying.

I read the post twice, not having a bank account isn't mentioned (unless it was edited out)

keep the 2 500's until you go back