TVMucho changes

madmitch

58 minutes ago, fangless said:

Thanks, I have now been able to clean my screen up.

It is not very intuitive is it?

I agree. I spent some time trying to find out how to delete programs.

I've noticed there is a little white dot on programs you have set to record, but not yet recorded.

There is another icon that I see on some programs (not all) but have no idea what it means. It is something like this: ((,)) .  Sorry that is the closest I can get to it without a screen shot.

2 hours ago, petedk said:

There is another icon that I see on some programs (not all) but have no idea what it means. It is something like this: ((,))

That is showing on all progs that are transmitting at the moment and also channels  that are off air just now.  (that is my best guess at any rate!)

1 hour ago, fangless said:

That is showing on all progs that are transmitting at the moment and also channels  that are off air just now.  (that is my best guess at any rate!)

I am not sure because it is also shown on future programs

Edit: Yes, you are correct. 

Edited by petedk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, sungod said:

Now there is no 7 day catch up, think I'll give it a miss when the subscription runs out. Plenty of free live streaming apps out there and the stream quality is improving.

Live streaming is not a problem.  It is an alternative catch up for UK TV (in one place) that I miss.

• Like 1

I have just joined a site which reviews Tv Mucho which has many reviews are to say the least are bad reports of the new service Tv Mucho reaction is saying sorry and telling everybody to contact them by e-mail or chat I did contact cthe chat line and got the village idiot

2 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

I have just joined a site which reviews Tv Mucho which has many reviews are to say the least are bad reports of the new service Tv Mucho reaction is saying sorry and telling everybody to contact them by e-mail or chat I did contact cthe chat line and got the village idiot

I must admit that the times I have contacted them on the chat line that they have been very professional, understanding and polite.

No problems there. but I am still waiting for the Android box version to be on par with the windows version.

My TVMucho is totally useless on my TV, but on my tablet works very well, but my subscriptions doesn't run out untill March next year and shortly after that we will be expected to pay for this record facility, we didn't have to pay for the catch-up so it is taking liberties IMO asking to pay extra. 

I think I'll finish my membership after March.

• Like 2

https://www.streamingiptvmall.com/ is worth a look, same player, price and channel lineup as AirTV-Extra but they promise a multi-device option is "coming soon" not free of course.

And they sent me a channel list :- Channels List 20200724.xls

I suspect AirTV-Extra will also be doing the multi-device option too.

18 hours ago, Saltire said:

My TVMucho has not been moved to the new version yet, but sounds like I should keep quiet and stick with the old one.

Well, surprise surprise. 

I have 2 Android boxes and one of them has been updated, but not the other. When I tried to use the remote last night it came up with a message about whether I was using a mobile or Tv (something to do with touch screen) I clicked TV and now everything seems to be the same as my Windows version on the PC.

The other box is still the same though. 

Oh I have noticed that there are now 3 programs that I saved to the cloud that cannot be played and cannot be deleted. I wonder if there is some kind of limit as to how long they can be kept. These 3 are over a week old.

Expat prime tv is working ok 7 day catch up agood support service with a 24 hour chat line.Itis the same app. as Tv Mucho used before current change's, Tv Mucho deny having any connection with expat prime tv say that the app. they use was designed by the same person . So if Expat p[rime tv can supply catch up why then can they not something going on ?   

On 8/11/2020 at 2:51 PM, D2Pipes said:

Hi Crossy, you wrote, "And they sent me a channel list :- Channels List 20200724.xls" but the file is corrupt and I could not open. Could you please convert the file to a pdf and re-post.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier you should quote the post using the "quote" button rather than just mentioning me, I get a notification then.

The file still downloads and opens for me in Office 2013 and evidently others can open it. What application are you using to open?

11 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

Cracked  it  TV MUCHO IS EXPAT PRIME TV checked it out same format  alot more channels 14 day free trial 120  euro's a year but could not open playback just buffering   but only using free trial contacted them  so will; have to see  LIVE TV ok.  

Site won't accept my phone number ????  Is there a trick to formatting it correctly?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

I got responce in time but got one of the muppets  so wait a while

Sorted by Support and now functioning, but it seems odd that they have a website that rejects things as fundamental as a phone number.

4 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

I think they want your full details first what do you think about the site cost more but seems ok

I'll test it properly over the weekend, but it's more expensive than AirTV-Extra and doesn't carry Sky etc.

I also worry that, if they are in London, they will run into the same issues as TVmucho did over providing the catch-up service. 

• Like 1