BANGKOK
madmitch

TVMucho changes

I'm away at the moment so no Android Box but using Firefox on my Mac there are no changes from before; catchup is working. Just a shame about the slow internet where I am right now. Hopefully the Android box issues will be sorted when I get back to Phuket.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2020 at 9:51 AM, vogie said:

I've got Android on my tablet and have no trouble recording and accessing the recordings. I just click on the little tv image and select 'later' and I have two choices either 'recorded or scheduled' 

Do you not have this facility?

Yes, I have that. No problem recording. The problem arises when I want to watch the recorded programs. All I have is the HUGE icons of the programs. The text is white against a white background, so I have no description of what they are. I have to test each one.

Oh, the schedule function is great in windows and is the same as before. On the Android box though I have to click on the channel I want to see the schedule for, then I get loke a "day diary come up with all the times at 30 minute intervals. I then have to click a time to see what is going to be shown at that time. Useless! I really can't use that, so all scheduling is done on my Windows PC.

On 8/1/2020 at 8:49 AM, Crossy said:

Yeah, I find that annoying too, although there is a free 3 day trial available.

Which channels are you interested in, I can fire mine up and check if they're available and have catch-up.

I guess I am interested in pretty much the same channels as TVmucho + sport (premier league). I cancelled my True subscription about 2 months ago thinking Brighton would be relegated, but they survived, so I'd like another year haha. Also I love to watch Liverpool.

Actually I was told that True have a "football" package for about 150 Baht a month.

Edited by petedk

I've got Android on my tablet and have no trouble recording and accessing the recordings. I just click on the little tv image and select 'later' and I have two choices either 'recorded or scheduled' 

I will check on my Android phone if it is any better.

Actually, when I chatted with TVmucho and told them that I had problems, they immediately asked if it was with an Android box. That is how I know they are aware of the problem.

Edit:

Just checked on my Android phone. It is much better than the box. I can see white text on a black background so all the descriptions are readable. The schedule is still one day for one channel. On Windows I have a nice view of all the programs for every channel.

The same with "Later". I can see the Title of the program and the description. With Android box I can only see the icon (photo of the program).

Edited by petedk

You get all the major channels that TVMucho has with 7 day catchup, plus Virgin, Sky (sport and non-sport),  BT Sport, Eurosport, EPL all with catchup. Total 167 UK / Eire channels.

Plus, Germany, Italy, France, Greece, Arabic (sport), Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey, Pakistan, India, Cyprus +++

It's worth getting the 3 day trial.

I've had it for 3 years now with no significant issues other than the occasional buffer. 

Not on the Android box. Maybe it is there but as all text is white on a white background, I can't see it.

I have it on Windows and my Android phone.

1 minute ago, petedk said:

I will check on my Android phone if it is any better.

Actually, when I chatted with TVmucho and told them that I had problems, they immediately asked if it was with an Android box. That is how I know they are aware of the problem.

As I say on my Android tablet it is very easy to use but on my Android Box I don't have the problems that you are experiencing, but it does get a bit faffy when trying to navigate the options. On the old TVMucho set up I could use my remote L & R, Up & Down button to get to the option, I cannot with the new setting without using the mouse option on the remote, it is a bit like playing the Golden Shot, Bernie the Bolt, left a bit, up a bit, tedious.

2 minutes ago, Crossy said:

You get all the major channels that TVMucho has with 7 day catchup, plus Virgin, Sky (sport and non-sport),  BT Sport, Eurosport, EPL all with catchup. Total 167 UK / Eire channels.

Plus, Germany, Italy, France, Greece, Arabic (sport), Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey, Pakistan, India, Cyprus +++

I've had it for 3 years now with no significant issues other than the occasional buffer. 

What is the difference between 'Plus and Extra' Crossy.

3 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Thanks

I will give it an extensive 3 day trial later in the week when I have more time. I guess there are no Scandinavian channels. I sometimes miss them and would like to keep my language skills up.

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

What is the difference between 'Plus and Extra' Crossy.

No idea I've only ever had Extra, you'll have to ask them, same price. In the past they have been pretty responsive to contact.

I just clicked "show all" on the channel list, 1335 channels of which I actually watch half a dozen.

• Like 2

On 7/26/2020 at 4:30 PM, Crossy said:

Have a look at AirTV-Extra, 7 days catchup on the important channels and a LOT more content than TV-Mucho (Sky, BT Sport, +++).

USD 200 per year for the all-in package https://www.spacexiptv.com/subscription/airtv-extra.html

Sadly it only works on Android and only one device.

Have tried sending two messages to Spacex, no reply to either, but I downloaded the apk and now it is asking me for the Activate Code, the ones on the auto generated email do not work, can you remember where you got yours from Crossy, thanks.

2 hours ago, vogie said:

Have tried sending two messages to Spacex, no reply to either, but I downloaded the apk and now it is asking me for the Activate Code, the ones on the auto generated email do not work, can you remember where you got yours from Crossy, thanks.

Found it, thanks.