TVMucho changes

madmitch

On 8/1/2020 at 9:05 AM, YorkshireTyke said:

HDPrime, 380 Baht a month, catchup, sports, SKY. Sometimes a bit iffy but overall better than TVMucho as it has all the football for me.

Have anyone got a reply back from HDPrime, I have emailed them twice now on both the email addresses they show on their webpage, no reply to me. Footy starts soon and I was hoping to give it a try.

1 hour ago, vogie said:

Have anyone got a reply back from HDPrime, I have emailed them twice now on both the email addresses they show on their webpage, no reply to me. Footy starts soon and I was hoping to give it a try.

Had them before, shockingly bad service on the streams and customer side.

I'll send you a PM of one I've had a couple of years, works out about 550THB a month, quality streams, 7 day catch up, got all the channels you need and more.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, whiteman said:

What do you expect with a cheap Charlie company as in life you pay for what you get so stop complaining and pay more and get better ????

Thank you very big for your remarks not complaining just stating a fact. allways amused when a comment is made there is allways one sounds off  

5 hours ago, whiteman said:

What do you expect with a cheap Charlie company as in life you pay for what you get so stop complaining and pay more and get better ????

Yes mate, you can pick them easily.

Those that judge the taste of beer by the alcohol content and cheap price, and those that claim that free Mobdro works perfect, are the same people

9 hours ago, whiteman said:

In my opinion TvMucho gives what it advertises and for a reasonable price.

Some people complain about buffering - yes, there is quite a lot at the moment. I have chatted with them and they are aware of the problem and are working on a fix. Last time I complained about that they changed the server shortly afterwards and all was ok. Let's hope they sort it out soon.

There are other providers that cost more and maybe offer more, but are they legal? I wouldn't want to pay a whole year's subscription only to find that they are closed down a month later.

I used to use a Thai provider which supplied VOD, most of the channels available in Uk (BT sports, Sky Sorts and a host of others) plus ALL the Thai platinum channels for about 300 Baht a month. Sometimes it was ok, but often the buffering was too much.

Now the EPL season is starting and I am looking for a good provider of the games.

30 minutes ago, petedk said:

In my opinion TvMucho gives what it advertises and for a reasonable price.

Some people complain about buffering - yes, there is quite a lot at the moment. I have chatted with them and they are aware of the problem and are working on a fix. Last time I complained about that they changed the server shortly afterwards and all was ok. Let's hope they sort it out soon.

There are other providers that cost more and maybe offer more, but are they legal? I wouldn't want to pay a whole year's subscription only to find that they are closed down a month later.

I used to use a Thai provider which supplied VOD, most of the channels available in Uk (BT sports, Sky Sorts and a host of others) plus ALL the Thai platinum channels for about 300 Baht a month. Sometimes it was ok, but often the buffering was too much.

Now the EPL season is starting and I am looking for a good provider of the games.

If you are looking for legal, you have one choice, True Visions. They have the rights in Thailand.

1 hour ago, petedk said:

Nobody says you have to pay 1 year. Every IPTV provider has 1 month and 3 month subs. Sure 1 year will be cheaper, but it's your own choice if you want to take the risk.

As another member said already, there are no legal IPTV options, that offer Sky or BT for viewing in Thailand, regardless of what you want to pay for it. Anyone who tells you they can, is lying to you

1 hour ago, petedk said:

You can send me a PM if you want, but it's more than 300 Baht a month. As with everything else in the world, you get what you pay for

Edited by Susco
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, fishtank said:

True ID is the official provider.

299 a month or cheaper if you opt for longer periods.

Yep. I may well do that. I used to use True Platinum, but as the wife only watches Thai channels we cancelled and now only have the cheapest package bundled with the mobile phone account.  

We agreed that we would opt for the football package once the season started.

Just now, petedk said:

So BBC, ITV or whatever? They are on TvMucho

I was wrong. They are not free to air, just that every game will be on TV in the UK, mainkly on Sky and BT.

Here's some more info but TVMucho won't be a lot of use.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/sport/2020-09-11/premier-league-fixtures-2020-2021-season-dates/

57 minutes ago, madmitch said:

I was wrong. They are not free to air, just that every game will be on TV in the UK, mainkly on Sky and BT.

Here's some more info but TVMucho won't be a lot of use.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/sport/2020-09-11/premier-league-fixtures-2020-2021-season-dates/

You were not wrong, they have been free on BBC for the end of last season, and will continue to be free in September. Though BBC streams only 1 game per play day.

No mention yet about after September.

The free matches do not include 3pm matches, as they are by law not allowed to be broadcasted in the UK

Of the 380 games this season, 160 games will not be televised at all in the UK, these are the 3pm games., and the televised games are on Sky - BT and Amazon, as the latter has exclusive rights for some games.

The only way to watch all 380 matches is with an IPTV subscription that has NBC Sports or Dazn.

Don't know about the True vision football package, but isn't it so that it is an addon, and you need to have a basic subscription to start with?

Correction : From your link it seems that BBC will stream only 1 game so far

Edited by Susco

1 hour ago, Susco said:

You were not wrong, they have been free on BBC for the end of last season, and will continue to be free in September. Though BBC streams only 1 game per play day.

No mention yet about after September.

The free matches do not include 3pm matches, as they are by law not allowed to be broadcasted in the UK

Of the 380 games this season, 160 games will not be televised at all in the UK, these are the 3pm games., and the televised games are on Sky - BT and Amazon, as the latter has exclusive rights for some games.

The only way to watch all 380 matches is with an IPTV subscription that has NBC Sports or Dazn.

Don't know about the True vision football package, but isn't it so that it is an addon, and you need to have a basic subscription to start with?

Correction : From your link it seems that BBC will stream only 1 game so far

Crystal Palace v Southampton 3pm today live on BT Sport 1

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, fangless said:

My point is that if they are on Free to air in the UK then TV mucho will do the job with pre-recording, or UK catch-ups like BBC 1 player and the ITV one.

Only if the games are on the channels available on TVMucho. And with one exception, Leicester v Burnley on BBC, they're not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.e1811c622db458aa206e4c44cd11491f.png

I wonder why there are some people on this forum who make a fool of themselves by adding a laughing emoji to your post, when you post some common knowledge. Can't be that they are that ignorant.......well maybe they are

https://www.goal.com/en/news/why-is-there-a-saturday-football-blackout-in-the-uk-for-live/1bs2qnkj73shx1uryui898tax6

Since before the inception of the Premier League, Saturday 3pm kick-offs have been forbidden to be televised in the UK, with broadcasters only able to show the early and late matches on national television.

Though the 3pm kick-off is the slot in which the majority of weekend football matches are played with multiple games happening at the same time, they are never broadcast live on television due to the 'football blackout'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_football_on_television#3pm_"Blackout"

3pm "Blackout"

In the 1960s, Burnley F.C. chairman Bob Lord successfully convinced fellow Football League chairmen that televised matches on a Saturday afternoon would have a negative effect on the attendances of other football league games that were not being televised and as a result reduce their financial income.

As a result, the FA, Premier League and Football League do not permit English matches to be televised live between 2:45pm and 5:15pm on a Saturday within the United Kingdom. Until recently, the FA Cup Final was an exception and was broadcast at 3pm on a Saturday in May; however, in 2012, the FA Cup Final was moved to 5pm.

Foreign matches shown in the United Kingdom are also affected by the blackout; Eleven Sports do not broadcast the first 15 minutes of Italian Serie A matches which kick off at 5pm UK time.

Edited by Susco
  • Haha 1

I see that TVMucho has been removed from GooglePlay, requested by the UK bradcast authority, or whatever it's called.

TVMucho claim they are 100% legal but I am dubious about that. They claim UK citizens have the right to watch FTA channels but how can that apply to BBC channels when we're not paying a licence fee?

It makes me wonder whether BBC channels will disappear at some point!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 2:39 AM, sungod said:

Had them before, shockingly bad service on the streams and customer side.

I'll send you a PM of one I've had a couple of years, works out about 550THB a month, quality streams, 7 day catch up, got all the channels you need and more.

Hi Sungod

Can you send me a pm with the details please?