BANGKOK
possum1931

Download from Youtube.

I have just bought a new Xioami Redmi Note9s I want to download videos from Youtube, so do I do it from my laptop to my smartphone, or just do it straight on my smartphone?

Anyone tell me how to go about doing this? 

Any Video Converter works for me, there's a free or paid version, I coughed up for the paid version. Will download YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and several others, will also convert from just about any format to any format.

https://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/

• Like 2

On 7/26/2020 at 12:11 PM, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

ssyoutube.com

I did this and it worked, thanks.

• Like 1

Just now, possum1931 said:

I have downloaded 3 songs and now it has stopped working, everything is fine right up until I try to transfer my song on to my smartphone, then it just will not do it.

On 7/26/2020 at 1:46 PM, Stocky said:

Any Video Converter works for me, there's a free or paid version, I coughed up for the paid version. Will download YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and several others, will also convert from just about any format to any format.

I have Any Video, I was using it and it worked well for ages, now it will not work at all after I have transferred the file.

Just now, possum1931 said:

I have Any Video, I was using it and it worked well for ages, now it will not work at all after I have transferred the file.

When I bought my new phone, the guy told me I could transfer songs from Youtube from the Youtube on my smartphone on to my music files. Anyone know how to do this?

On 7/26/2020 at 1:46 PM, Stocky said:

I bought Any Video Convertor about three years ago, as you say, it works great, and converts just about anything...........But..........I never knew it would download too !!!!!!!!!!!!! Duh !!!!! I am not really a dumb a## am I ..........Thanks for the info, am going to check it out later..........:thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I have downloaded 3 songs and now it has stopped working, everything is fine right up until I try to transfer my song on to my smartphone, then it just will not do it.

You know you can "save" videos in a folder right on your youtube channel or just under your subscriptions..  Watch them anytime.  Even "cast" them to your TV or someone else's

• Like 1

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

Thanks Steven I tried it too, but would not transfer to my smartphone after successfully downloading three songs.

55 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

You know you can "save" videos in a folder right on your youtube channel or just under your subscriptions..  Watch them anytime.  Even "cast" them to your TV or someone else's

Thanks, but I am only interested in downloading on to my smartphone, I have successfully tried two systems that worked for so long then just stopped.

Posted (edited)

If you simply need to convert a You Tube video to an mp3 file, try https://ytmp3/en13/   . Works for me

I also use Internet Download Manager to download the full video, then can use VLC to extract the audio to mp3 or wav.

Edited by stouricks
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

I bought Any Video Convertor about three years ago, as you say, it works great, and converts just about anything...........But..........I never knew it would download too !!!!!!!!!!!!! Duh !!!!! I am not really a dumb a## am I ..........Thanks for the info, am going to check it out later..........:thumbsup:

Let me know how you get on.