Download from Youtube.

1 hour ago, Eindhoven said:

Possibly not there if you don't have a membership. Do you now understand that most everyone has been leading you on a wild goose chase?

Is that right? One Thaivisa member who was involved in the topic even came to my house and did about a 100k round trip to help me and showed me some useful things on my PC and smartphone.

The only person leading me on a  wild goose chase was you.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Is that right? One Thaivisa member who was involved in the topic even came to my house and did about a 100k round trip to help me and showed me some useful things on my PC and smartphone.

The only person leading me on a  wild goose chase was you.

All very nice, but are you downloading YouTube Music videos on your phone? No. Do I know how to do it efficiently? Yes.

If you had PM'd me and asked politely, I may have shown you the way.

I'll leave it to the kind member to show you how to do it and just use the ignore function instead.

We could have had some good chats about bass playing. I have a couple. It wasn't by mistake that the example that I showed was Jaco's Portrait of Tracy.???? Ciao.

Edited by Eindhoven
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Eindhoven said:

Possibly not there if you don't have a membership. Do you now understand that most everyone has been leading you on a wild goose chase?

Thank you for that info. I did not know I had to have a YouTube membership in order to download on my phone. But it is Bht 15 a month..........hmmm!

2 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

If you have an iPhone it certainly is there and was before I activated our free premium account trial.

53 minutes ago, stouricks said:

Thank you for that info. I did not know I had to have a YouTube membership in order to download on my phone. But it is Bht 15 a month..........hmmm!

An account on YouTube is free. A premium account has a free 1 month trial available. AIS is offering some accounts a free 6 month trial. This message came in yesterday.1094F0A6-8046-4578-B664-CC981F6FE132.thumb.jpeg.a4e196fab59cd50264d7b341eb8fb7cd.jpeg

i have an inexpensive post paid plan.

18 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

An account on YouTube is free. A premium account has a free 1 month trial available. AIS is offering some accounts a free 6 month trial. This message came in yesterday.1094F0A6-8046-4578-B664-CC981F6FE132.thumb.jpeg.a4e196fab59cd50264d7b341eb8fb7cd.jpeg

i have an inexpensive post paid plan.

And can you download videos with that membership please?

On 7/26/2020 at 11:51 AM, possum1931 said:

so do I do it from my laptop to my smartphone, or just do it straight on my smartphone?

I just use completely free 4k Video Downloader, allows up to 25 playlist items to download in one go from Youtube, or unlimited videos if you went premium. I then copy files I need to phone - not a big requirement for me as mostly viewed on PC. I don't need the video part as I use mostly for music so use the mp3 converter built in at same time.

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Pleas go back to post 28, the information is there.

I have managed to download from YouTube now just by using my Phone, Thanks to you and all the other posters for your help.

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I have managed to download from YouTube now just by using my Phone, Thanks to you and all the other posters for your help.

No problem you need to connect regularly (3 days) to keep the download. If you want to keep listening to YouTube while using other apps and extend the connection period to 30 days you need a YT premium subscription, everyone gets a 30 day free trial, your phone company may offer a longer free period.

3675F6FB-8F19-49FC-8BCE-DE9C529E21C5.jpeg.65a2b2664fb1bb963ba0e7d21bffffb6.jpeg

58 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

No problem you need to connect regularly (3 days) to keep the download. If you want to keep listening to YouTube while using other apps and extend the connection period to 30 days you need a YT premium subscription, everyone gets a 30 day free trial, your phone company may offer a longer free period.

This is not a free trial, I was given the choice of a free trial, but I clicked on free download.

On 8/2/2020 at 3:49 PM, sometimewoodworker said:

The Mozart I can understand, but 28 minutes of a truck crashing??????

• Haha 1