Dtac unlimited internet data plan - 12call/AIS unlimited internet data plan - True mobile unlimited internet data plan

SePl

12 hours ago, samtab said:

For september do you have the latest unlimited deals for AIS and Dtac ?

You just missed out on DTAC's Unlimited 9 Mbps over 9 months for 999 baht. Ran from the 9th to the 17th.

Other than that, their Unlimited 2, 4 & 10 Mbps packs are still available; at 150, 200 & 300 baht respectively.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, worldfun said:

there are really only 2 packages you want to use if don't want to keep playing/checking promotions every few days/months:

finn mobile/dtac or ais/ - https://gomo.th/ - https://finnmobile.io/en#_=_ 

~200B monthly for unlimited 10bmps speed & ~40-80GB max speed 4G/5G, free SMS, free calls ~600min etc.

it's the best combo of prepaid/postpaid that everyone can get without credit checks/workpermit/visa restrictions too!

flexible to change/cancel anytime - monthly bill online ????
Basically you pay the 200B & get everything you need. No need any home wifi or hotspots just use your sim everywhere hasslefree better than most wifi anyway????

finnmobile currently 40GB package but allow 80GB & the unlimited 10mbps speed after quota used which is rare - I used over 2 years now only getting cheaper/better ????

I agree DTAC have poorest coverage & they are not jumping the 5G rollout either so AIS might be preferred way to go especially rural/upcountry locations (DTAC very much bkk centric) - True have most coverage though but with english problems!
The truemoney wallet can be used by any sim though for 7-11 payments etc ????

Why are you posting this erroneous statement everywhere? GOMO is not available to foreigners and the package prices for Finn Mobile don't match with what you are claiming. It's 279 baht, not 200 baht.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Why are you posting this erroneous statement everywhere? GOMO is not available to foreigners and the package prices for Finn Mobile don't match with what you are claiming. It's 279 baht, not 200 baht.

Package prices have indeed changed recently & been reduced to just 3 where cheapest 179 (+vat) also include unlimited 10mbps internet after the 5GB @ 100mbps.
Yes sure foreign passports can register as I did twice already latest few months ago so if GoMo only accepts thai id card I guess they are breaching some laws...sad so avoid them although they have english web version 5555 ridiculos!!

22 minutes ago, worldfun said:

Package prices have indeed changed recently & been reduced to just 3 where cheapest 179 (+vat) also include unlimited 10mbps internet after the 5GB @ 100mbps.
Yes sure foreign passports can register as I did twice already latest few months ago so if GoMo only accepts thai id card I guess they are breaching some laws...sad so avoid them although they have english web version 5555 ridiculos!!

The free 10 Mbps package is only available this month and then will only run until the end of the year. So three months and then back to just a 5GB allowance.

Of course still ok for three months, but be aware.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:

No.

It's always fast? I'm very surprised because the price of one year it's similar to one month. I have a friend who pays for unlimited internet in the phone more than 1000 bahts every month.

I need to share the internet of the phone to the laptop and to the TV with Netflix, it's ok with this kind of data plan?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jonga80 said:

It's always fast? I'm very surprised because the price of one year it's similar to one month. I have a friend who pays for unlimited internet in the phone more than 1000 bahts every month.

I need to share the internet of the phone to the laptop and to the TV with Netflix, it's ok with this kind of data plan?

people who pay 700/1000 have unlimited data at maximum speed

people who pay 200 get 4mbps speed, people who pay 300 get 10 mbps speed

but i don't have the promo codes for this month, someone has them here ?

6 hours ago, jonga80 said:

Unlimited at 10 Mbps = 1.25 MB/s if that speed is available at your location. Enough for your intended usage.

Buy a normal prepaid SIM and test the speed at your location before splashing out for a year. The 60 baht spent testing is a good investment.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ReLo said:

people who pay 700/1000 have unlimited data at maximum speed

people who pay 200 get 4mbps speed, people who pay 300 get 10 mbps speed

but i don't have the promo codes for this month, someone has them here ?

I no longer post codes here. Too many unpleasant and 'entitled' characters.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

I no longer post codes here. Too many unpleasant and 'entitled' characters.

so you keep posting but not the codes, isn't it weird ?

and why not telling people where they can find them if you know better than us ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the AIS 10mbs unlimited plan for 200thb that I got with a new SIM when I moved here in January. I top up 200thb each month before it comes due. What happens in a year? Does the plan change or continue on? How will I know? I don't want a new phone number. 

Thanks for any info.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, frantick said:

I have the AIS 10mbs unlimited plan for 200thb that I got with a new SIM when I moved here in January. I top up 200thb each month before it comes due. What happens in a year? Does the plan change or continue on? How will I know? I don't want a new phone number. 

Thanks for any info.

Worst case scenario, you can just port the number in to the next deal.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, abonsa said:

For November also ?

Same. Though to make sure that you buy a Happy Internet SIM; not a Tourist SIM or a Call SIM, if they sell such a thing.

You just missed out on their 9 Mbps for 9 months for 999 baht offer.

Alternative is 10 Mbps for 12 months via Lazada/Shopee for 1400.

Edited by Eindhoven
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, frantick said:

Thanks for any info.

I use this kind of plans since years, after 6 months or 1 year they won't allow to renew at same price, so you need to move your number to AIS or True (if you want the same number). Or just get a new SIM.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Same. Though to make sure that you buy a Happy Internet SIM; not a Tourist SIM or a Call SIM, if they sell such a thing.

You just missed out on their 9 Mbps for 9 months for 999 baht offer.

Alternative is 10 Mbps for 12 months via Lazada/Shopee for 1400.

Thank you, and do you know where to get 10 mbps for 200 thb now ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

It's 300 baht per month now or up to 1900 baht for a full year. Codes available on various Internet sites.

Not an exceptional cheap price IMO.

My current plan with True is 700 Baht, on which I get 50% discount for 24 months, and which gives me 20Gb data at unlimited 4G speeds and 300 minutes of call to all networks

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Susco said:

Not an exceptional cheap price IMO.

My current plan with True is 700 Baht, on which I get 50% discount for 24 months, and which gives me 20Gb data at unlimited 4G speeds and 300 minutes of call to all networks

Perhaps you should read more carefully, paying attention this time. You get 20 GB; this is unlimited at 10 Mbps with free calls to all networks  from 1400 baht to 1900 baht per annum. That is 117 baht to 159 baht per month.

In the case of Truemove H, you also get free HotSpot usage chucked in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1