Dtac unlimited internet data plan - 12call/AIS unlimited internet data plan - True mobile unlimited internet data plan

SePl

On 12/19/2020 at 9:59 AM, Eindhoven said:

Mine has a 12 month auto-renewal

Thanks. I now get SMS daily from AIS saying 'Cut 300 baht per month package service fee, 10mbps internet, unlimited 300baht, unsuccessful, please top-up to use service continuously.'

Does this mean, since I don't need it again now, I could put 300THB in account in a few months time within validity of SIM, when I need it, or am I going to default by not topping up 300THB every month continuously now?

Just now, Hamus Yaigh said:

Thanks. I now get SMS daily from AIS saying 'Cut 300 baht per month package service fee, 10mbps internet, unlimited 300baht, unsuccessful, please top-up to use service continuously.'

Does this mean, since I don't need it again now, I could put 300THB in account in a few months time within validity of SIM, when I need it, or am I going to default by not topping up 300THB every month continuously now?

If it doesn't work when you top up in a few months time, apply the code again. One or the other should work.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I use the DTAC 3-month pre-paid deal, get unlimited internet, 10MB download, for approx 1900 Bt total for the 3 months.

Speeds are consistently good where I live (rural Korat) the DTAC sim is in my smartphone and to that I tether my smart TV, my laptop, and my wife's mobile. Everything works well.

No calls included, I don't use the phone much and just add a couple hundred baht extra credit a month for calls.

Does anyone know if I can get a better internet deal than this? As I said free calls or heaps of call credit mean nothing to me as 99% of my communication is via internet apps like Messenger & FB. 

12 hours ago, TSF said:

I use the DTAC 3-month pre-paid deal, get unlimited internet, 10MB download, for approx 1900 Bt total for the 3 months.

Speeds are consistently good where I live (rural Korat) the DTAC sim is in my smartphone and to that I tether my smart TV, my laptop, and my wife's mobile. Everything works well.

No calls included, I don't use the phone much and just add a couple hundred baht extra credit a month for calls.

Does anyone know if I can get a better internet deal than this? As I said free calls or heaps of call credit mean nothing to me as 99% of my communication is via internet apps like Messenger & FB. 

DTAC unlimited 10 Mbps for 12 months @ 1339 to 1349 baht delivered: https://www.lazada.co.th/products/sim-dtac-10mbps-1-12-a-lot-tech-i882116731-s1775722245.html

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/dtac-10mbps-unlimited-dtac-wpn-mobile-i1302368422-s3215372479.html

• Haha 1

On 12/24/2020 at 2:51 PM, Eindhoven said:

Of course it is; it's double the speed and with calls included. Are we going for the pointless statement of the day?

You asked about a similar promotion, not a cheaper deal.

ok thank you Bruno ! but still, 1800 is more expensive than 1200, you like it or not !

On 12/10/2020 at 6:32 AM, RoninTech said:

Is something like this still available from an AIS store or would I need to get it from Lazada?

AIS_10mbs_unlimited.jpg

How to use this:

1. Take a photo of this promo

2. Go to AIS Store

3. Show them the photo of the promo.

4. Buy a new SIM (you can't apply this to a SIM that has already loaded a plan, say these Lazada SIMS).

5. Let the staff do all the work

6. Show your passport for registration

I did in at an AIS center took about 15 minutes. You can also get your own sim and apply the codes yourself but since you need to buy a new SIM anyway, its just easier to have the AIS folks sort it out for ya.

Regarding missing reload for AIS: I missed my reload and added credit the next day and  and it renewed no problem.  I got another SIM for a month that I did not renew and its still messaging me to add 300B to continue the unlimited plan, so I suspect you can top up late to continue as long as you don't get another plan

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 1:53 AM, theWTD said:

How to use this:

1. Take a photo of this promo

2. Go to AIS Store

3. Show them the photo of the promo.

4. Buy a new SIM (you can't apply this to a SIM that has already loaded a plan, say these Lazada SIMS).

5. Let the staff do all the work

6. Show your passport for registration

I did in at an AIS center took about 15 minutes. You can also get your own sim and apply the codes yourself but since you need to buy a new SIM anyway, its just easier to have the AIS folks sort it out for ya.

Regarding missing reload for AIS: I missed my reload and added credit the next day and  and it renewed no problem.  I got another SIM for a month that I did not renew and its still messaging me to add 300B to continue the unlimited plan, so I suspect you can top up late to continue as long as you don't get another plan

Yep, we ended up going to the AIS store at Maya mall in Chiang Mai.  Didn't even have to pull up the pic of the deal on my phone as they had it in their list of available plans.  They setup everything including the free smart WiFi.  We will use the AIS app to reload each month.  Easy and perfect!!

Related question: Since this plan is just data, is there a decent, cheap, AIS plan for some calling and texts or just add some THB and pay for each call/text individually?

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, RoninTech said:

Yep, we ended up going to the AIS store at Maya mall in Chiang Mai.  Didn't even have to pull up the pic of the deal on my phone as they had it in their list of available plans.  They setup everything including the free smart WiFi.  We will use the AIS app to reload each month.  Easy and perfect!!

Related question: Since this plan is just data, is there a decent, cheap, AIS plan for some calling and texts or just add some THB and pay for each call/text individually?

Why did you not ask them when you were there?

Costs 59 baht per month to add free calls to all networks. Auto-renews for three months. Not sure as to whether you had to apply it within seven days of activating the SIM.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Saw these available this week from a reseller: Tree Mobile. They have a web, FB, and MBK pesence. Other similar resellers.

I don't seem able to access their website, do you have a link please?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Tried? Unlimited 8 Mbps for less than 200 baht per month and free all network calls is a relative bargain.

If it's too much for you, go for the DTAC option for 1300 baht. You can add free calls outside the network for 50 baht per month. Free calls in-network already included. That will save you a whole three hundred baht or so.

Thank you for your kind reply

• Like 1

On 3/20/2021 at 6:29 PM, touch said:

Thank you for your kind reply

I'm just getting into Thai data plans. Lazada seems like a good place for me to start and they deliver... once I rent a condo.

But I think I'd want the kid at 7-11 to get my first one going.

I need to get the wife an iPhone-12 and a MacBook Pro M1 too, though, and wish Lazada had a brick & mortar store.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 10:28 AM, ding said:

I need to get the wife an iPhone-12 and a MacBook Pro M1 too, though, and wish Lazada had a brick & mortar store.

Lazada is an aggregator, there are thousands or hundreds of thousands of business that sell through them, many have brick & mortar shops.

High value Apple products have a high risk of not being genuine if you buy through non Apple dealers or from Apple.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

I recently purchased a new DTAC unlimited data sim from Lazada which has max speed 10Mbps with unlimited calls to DTAC numbers, valid for 1 year with no extra monthly top-ups (max call duration 15 mins per call) for 1300 baht including postage. Normal price is 1390 baht but I got 90 baht discount due to a sale on 7/7/2021. This was a replacement for my previous unlimited DTAC data sim that I bought last year. Works well where I live (Isaan). Obviously anyone thinking of buying one of these sims would need to verify that their reception of DTAC signal is strong first.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1