Red shirt movement is still on, says ex-MP

webfact

13 hours ago, thequietman said:

He was a billionaire, and still he wanted More! Could have been the best prime minister Thailand ever had, but he had billions of baht and he still wanted More!

Sister came to power, who had billions of baht, and again, she wanted More! Tried to change the law to get brother back who was a billionaire and still wanted More, and then the army stepped in.

The rest is history.

Without the sheer greed, they would both be living in Thailand, and very likely, still runnin the place, even now.

But, they were both billionaires and they wanted ....... More. ????

what is this different from all the rulers all over the world, richest woman on the planet still is Qeen Elisabeth,she never said she was satisfied 

i bet even the quietman would fill his pockets if he could,wich is fine U can ask any thai who they want back

a good ruler just has a good salary

3 hours ago, naryan said:

I was coming to Thailand when he was the prime minister, Thai people were free & happy they had more money. Foreigners were welcome visa's were easy to get, no charges at the ATM the the baht was at a good rate of exchange, the police only stopped people for not wearing helmets.

He could speak English and he new Thailand needed help from the west & Foreigners were respected!

And you were innocent enough to somehow think all that was related to Thaksin. And it seems you still think now all would be better if Thaksin would be back. Let me guess where your "knowledge" comes from. Was it Noi or Nit who told you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1