Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

Pattaya: Masks and life jackets! Tourists head to Koh Larn in large numbers

Recommended Posts

Pattaya: Masks and life jackets! Tourists head to Koh Larn in large numbers

 

1pm.jpg

Picture: INN

 

INN reported that large numbers of Thai and foreign tourists descended on the Pattaya area during the first two days of the four day long holiday weekend.

 

1pm1.jpg

Picture: INN

 

Today is one of the replacement days for the abandoned Sonkran holiday that was cancelled during the coronavirus lockdown.

 

Especially popular with the visitors was a trip to the island of Koh Larn off the Pattaya coast. 

 

เกาะล้าน2.jpg

Picture: INN

 

Police were on hand to make sure that the virus protocols were being followed by the large number of families making the trip from Bali Hai port.

 

In addition to mask wearing they ensured that people were donning another kind of protection - life-jackets.

 

On Sukhumvit Road in the south Pattaya area the media reported heavy traffic and tailbacks. 

 

Source: INN

 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-07-27
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Justgrazing said:

Are you taking the pee .. 

It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it, Mrs Bucket.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next Week the Authorities will be making the usual moan about all the Trash left behind on Koh Larn.

Thats Domestic Tourism for you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phantomfiddler said:

Domestic tourism will save us all. Sort of like moving the jam from one side of your toast to the other and saying "Wow, this is fantastic" 😞

What a suberb analogy moving the jam from one side to another .. best I've read in a while ⭐ .. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:
1 hour ago, phantomfiddler said:

Domestic tourism will save us all. Sort of like moving the jam from one side of your toast to the other and saying "Wow, this is fantastic" 😞

What a suberb analogy moving the jam from one side to another .. best I've read in a while ⭐ .. 

I agree with you absolutely JG on phantomfiddler's post.

However, as we all know it still doesn't matter which side the jam ends up on, due to the weight of the jam on the toast it will still always land jam-down.

 

I suppose the only way to 'win' is putting jam on both sides, to make it land jam-up.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I agree with you absolutely JG on phantomfiddler's post.

However, as we all know it still doesn't matter which side the jam ends up on, due to the weight of the jam on the toast it will still always land jam-down.

 

I suppose the only way to 'win' is putting jam on both sides, to make it land jam-up.

Heavens preserve us when it comes to that .. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Heavens preserve us when it comes to that .. 

More promises of 'jam tomorrow'.

Best thing since sliced bread.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

More promises of 'jam tomorrow'.

Best thing since sliced bread.

Croissants .. I'm posh .. forgot what the bleeding main article was about with all this stuff about jam .. oh yea that pic' above looks like there are some mask jammy dodgers in amongst them .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...