Multiple-Entry Non-O Visa Based on Marriage during COVID-19

1 hour ago, Max69xl said:

"I'm here on a 1 year non-O (expires September 23rd)."

What do you mean by a 1 year non-O? The difference between the old and new TM7 form is at the bottom. Read it and you'll see, and in the square where you put the photo, the requirement about the photo is in English. 

A 1 year multiple entry non-O "marriage visa" obtained in Savannakhet.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Max69xl said:

"I'm here on a 1 year non-O (expires September 23rd)."

What do you mean by a 1 year non-O? The difference between the old and new TM7 form is at the bottom. Read it and you'll see, and in the square where you put the photo, the requirement about the photo is in English. 

"In addition I handed in a copy of the address notification receipt slip from my latest arrival".

Is that really all they asked for to prove your address? Last time I went to Jomtien IO for a 60-day extension (about 15 months ago) they refused to give it to me because I did not provide the house book of my rented condo's owner (I had all sorts of documents including a signed copy of her ID + a rental contract but they wouldn't have it).

Unfortunately the good days of border bouncing are now practically over, even for married people.

The only practical options:

1. 400,000 baht in the bank to get a 1-year extension with little hassle

2. 40,000 baht per month to get a 1-year extension with more hassle

Sorry, but no money, no honey.

It's not only Thailand, but also the UK, US, Denmark, and scores of other countries. They just copy these rules from each other, same as they do with lockdown rules. Bureaucracy says come up with the cash, or leave. Can't change the way things work.