PM Prayut uncomfortable with the prosecutor’s decision to drop Red Bull heir case

webfact

people know about his game, by getting involved, he's making a foul of himself

""The Constitutional Court judge said that many people believe that the Prime Minister’s reported acceptance of a 300 million baht donation from the Red Bull empire a few months ago, might be related to the decisions of the prosecutors and the police concerning the case""

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/charter-court-judge-seeks-probe-into-handling-of-the-red-bull-heir-case/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand’s Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha is reported to be uncomfortable with ... widespread public criticism

Nothing more need be said than this.

Edited by n00dle
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, SteveK said:

Thai people genuinely feel that they can do nothing about it. They just sit back and accept it.

Exactly! There are only 65 million of them, what can they do?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, johng said:

He's only "uncomfortable" about what the critics are saying.

Yes, careful of the header, folks. He is uncomfortable of the criticism of the decision by the prosecutors to not follow up. Nothing to see here.

I'll just leave you with this quote:

The two witnesses claim that Vorayuth was not speeding, as earlier alleged by the police, but drove his Ferrari within the 80kph speed limit and, instead, it was the victim who was careless when he suddenly cut in front of the car, causing it to collide with the officer’s motorcycle

Of course he did.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Of course he did.

Most of us don't believe these 2 new witnesses, as they claim Boss is not guilty. 

Arguing now there are suddenly 2 new witnesses, how convenient. 

If the new witnesses should proclaim he was driving too fast, we would believe them. 

Proclaiming that even the 2 new witnesses confirm what was already for sure. 

14 hours ago, Paiman said:

He is concerned about the reflection on his person resulting from a corrupted jurisdiction in the country he is leading. He should be.

Now pretending to find the real truth. Everybody knows it already.

He is that unintelligent that he thinks nobody knows a decision like that is on his level. 

And if he was not involved he would be unqualified to be what he say he is. 

He believes the kindergarten manners still works. 

It was not me it was him. 

What a loose of face. 

And what a disgrace he is to his family.

He is a public person who wants to be in charge but hide behind everything he can. 

What a great job 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DPKANKAN said:

It's called reaction not proaction. Uncle tu is famous for it!!????????????????????????????????

It's definitely a reaction - more like a knee-jerk reaction, inspired by advisors with little foresight. 

Then why is he letting it happen as the supreme leader? In the States they at least try to pretend that the rich are not treated differently.

WHAT A TOTAL MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE THE OFFICERS FAMILY SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS ????!!! I would NEVER let this go unanswered if it was my family. These kinds of things have been pissing me off a lot lately because I’ve seen similar things happen in the States. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, uncleP said:

The guy is in the UK so they can do what they want as he ain't coming back any time soon.

He has and will come back whenever he feels like it, he is a protected species!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DerekJ said:

Then why is he letting it happen as the supreme leader? In the States they at least try to pretend that the rich are not treated differently.

Everywhere, not just the US. Money talks!