Buy Used Clubs Sukhumvit?

OliverKlozerof

On 7/27/2020 at 8:43 PM, OliverKlozerof said:

Perfect. Thanks.

On 7/27/2020 at 6:22 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Thanya Plaza (Suriwong) has lots of golf shops - many of them sell second hand golf clubs. 

Thaniya Plaza closed down earlier this year as the entire building is undergoing a major renovation, so there are no golf shops there any more. A few of the shops relocated to Kian Gwan House 3 on the corner of Wireless Rd and Lumpini but unsure what happened to the used club traders and whether they relocated or shut down. Alternatively a huge new golf zone opened last month in the Show DC Mall cnr Rama 9 and RCA, and a smaller golf section in the Doki Japanese mall in Ekkamai (possibly there's some used club traders there).

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, mark5335 said:

Thaniya Plaza closed down earlier this year as the entire building is undergoing a major renovation, so there are no golf shops there any more. A few of the shops relocated to Kian Gwan House 3 on the corner of Wireless Rd and Lumpini but unsure what happened to the used club traders and whether they relocated or shut down. Alternatively a huge new golf zone opened last month in the Show DC Mall cnr Rama 9 and RCA, and a smaller golf section in the Doki Japanese mall in Ekkamai (possibly there's some used club traders there).

Au Contraire: Thaniya Plaza is alive and well. I bought a half set there last Wednesday and took this short video while I was there. ???? 

my golf clubs.jpg

• Like 2