pricey

Very few things in Thailand which are not pricey these days. Nearly everything overpriced, especially for a third world ????-hole. ALL fast food is way overpriced. Pretty much all restaurants, other than Thai, are extremely overpriced. In the main cities, the place is no longer a bargain and the strength of the THB only makes it worse if money coming from abroad. 

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 6:42 PM, Kwasaki said:

Typical westerner in Thailand, McDonald's, Burger King, Pizza is a treat in Thailand same KFC if you ask me, plenty other Thai places do dog rolls and pizza stuff even better IMHO.

McDonald's a treat? I would call it many things but a a treat. No way

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Knocker33 said:

Junk food from them is Ok now and again depending where you are, Burger King is better IMHO, but hot dog in french bread roll from a Thai restaurant beats them all for me. ????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Knocker33 said:

It's luxury food in Thailand.

Same as Tesco is for wealthy folk.

The normal Thai population couldn't afford either.

215bht is nearly a days wage.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 9:52 AM, ThailandRyan said:

USA has them 2 for $5.00 now on a special plus $1.00 for any size soft drink and $1.00 for a large fry....lol, I still have the stupid McDonalds app from California on my cell phone and i get notifications.....

I also have the app. The McDonald's near me does 2 double cheeseburgers for $3.00. Then you go into the app and often times you get medium French fries free with purchase of a dollar on the mobile app. Now you have a small snack for two people for $1.50 each. 

Getting it to go makes it so you don't pay restaurant tax in that state. If you have two people that have the app you can assemble together some pretty good deals. Buy one get one Big Mac for one coupon and free fries with any order get a drink. McDonalds right now is probably the cheapest option to eat anywhere in the USA if you are smart.

I eat there more than before because of the virus and places being shut or not wanting to go in them if open. One day even mom and pop restaurants are going to need to have an app. Chipotle and Mcdonald's have been running the game with the drive thru app combo.

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Look at my history and you should be able to find out. Why do you ask?

Here is a hint. I am the one who posted the picture above. Here is another one only for you.

hot-thai-uni-girls-0000.jpg.c00da995634fc2e715908c14a61a4ca4.jpg

Yeah thanks, a photo of a female in a short skirt , thighs rather large TBH , breasts rather small as well . 5 out of ten , maybe a 6 if shes pretty 

Edited by CorpusChristie
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Can you see large breasts' and small thighs in that photo ?

I cannot , I see small breasts and large thighs

5 out of 10 or 2000 Baht

See you're into anorexia, personal choice. 

• Haha 1

what a wonderfull post this is,its bought out all the i,me,myself mob tellling us their personal life philosophies,to the detriment of other mere mortals who have dared to debate this subject,am truly gratefull for thai visa,s exisistance if not they would be roaming the bars boring everyone to death.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 11:08 PM, essox essox said:

Stopped at services for big pee pee.....thought I would have BIG MAC from Macdonalds.....went inside....saw PRICE 215 baht....

Sigh. I can remember when they were under 150 baht for a big mac meal. Happy days!

For some very strange reason, Thais apparently think western fast food is special enough to pay large for. In the west, most think fast food is junk food and only of use for filling the hole when in a rush.

Even so, in NZ maccers et al have now put up the price of their dietary muck above ordinary takeaways, so don't get my custom any more.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2020 at 11:59 AM, CorpusChristie said:

Yeah thanks, a photo of a female in a short skirt , thighs rather large TBH , breasts rather small as well . 5 out of ten , maybe a 6 if shes pretty 

If you don't know which very exclusive sector of Thai gurldom that she's from, you don't know much about Thai girls, IMO.

I like them small. If I'd liked large mammaries I'd have stayed back home. Thighs look perfect size. For those that like chicken legs, Pattaya is the place.

Those girls are always pretty.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

:cheesy:

She wouldn't even talk to you for that. She'll get over 1 million sin sod when she finally chooses some guy to marry.

Is She Vietnamese or Laotian ?

As Dong or Kip is the only currency She will in recipient of a Million 

• Haha 1