BANGKOK
webfact

Chiang Mai hotels urged to open for tourist surge

They can open what they want but everywhere is dead. I felt sick walking on the beaches of Koh Samui and seeing nothing but CLOSED signs.

They can open the airport but nobody will travel yet with the cost of quarantine.  

• Like 1

After 10 years of visiting of Thailand, I finally managed to go to Chiang Mai last September and it was very quiet. The locals were saying it was the quietest in years, hardly any Chinese about, most of happy ending massage girls had go to Malaysia to work and the standard of the bar girls was on par with Kanchanaburi.

I had a look around Zoe in Yellow which was quiet. I walked along the river front and the old city, took some good photos. I did see a video of Zoe in Yellow from last week and it was dead, the whole place must be quiet without any tourists.

4 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

After 10 years of visiting of Thailand, I finally managed to go to Chiang Mai last September and it was very quiet. The locals were saying it was the quietest in years, hardly any Chinese about, most of happy ending massage girls had go to Malaysia to work and the standard of the bar girls was on par with Kanchanaburi.

I had a look around Zoe in Yellow which was quiet. I walked along the river front and the old city, took some good photos. I did see a video of Zoe in Yellow from last week and it was dead, the whole place must be quiet without any tourists.

What did you do in regards to not being able to get a happy ending massage ?

How did you manage ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rumak said:

I met one of my true

loves on Loi kroa  many moons ago.   A black magic woman from Buriram.   A khymer princess who

stole my heart and punctured it a few time

Shes still working the bars in Loi Kroh, if you want to go back and visit her again 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

Shes still working the bars in Loi Kroh, if you want to go back and visit her again 

hmmmmm .   food for thought.    First i'll have to google "how do 2 people in wheelchairs make love" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Hotels that have been closed for a while need to be cleaned and made ready,

Therein lies a huge problem for the businesses as I understand it, they have to reach a certain criteria and then be inspected, which means they best make sure they have pre purchased a lot of brown envelopes!