Any one purchased this ????

Apologies to the Mods, but I posted on the I'm too fat forum before I found this one.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/easybike520-fitness-rowing-machine-amp-w8-rower-120-i802870431-s1624204904.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.32.375d1c5fsHQwq3&search=1

Has mixed reviews with apparent foreigners saying good things. I was hoping for first hand detailed experiences. 

Any other suggestions around the same price. I don't want to spend 60000 on a concept rower, thanks. ????

I've hidden the other thread.

I suspect ThailandRyan is suggesting the 10 grand unit may be a little on the cheap side. I would certainly like to see one in the flesh before shelling for it.

Pilot error means that the responses in the other thread got messed up, the text is here. Sorry about that, clicked the wrong button and there's no undo ????

Had an almost similar configuration (and not that branding)

- but mine also had the recumbent riding Pedals 

- so had the ongoing option, to either Ride, or Row whenever a change was desired...

and even at the Discount Price above; the shown machine Cost much more than in Australia

- and of course the above Cost more, but comes with Less (featured function) 

I recently bought a Damyos e bike from Tesco's in Pattaya, 10k baht, they deliver & assemble for you, it's bluetooth enabled with an app in the play store so you can set weekly targets for either, time,distance,calories, etc or use the embedded programs in the console and set your own levels, it comes with a heart monitor worn around the chest.

Due to my age & level of fitness I use it twice a day for 10 minutes a time and will build up slowly. You can Google it to check it out, I'm happy with it as I can exercise when it's raining etc and it keeps a record of what you done.

Early days for me but I feel the benefit already and have shed a few pounds to.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, thequietman said:

This is a kids bike! ???? How does that help?

For some reason when I clicked on your link it led me to the one I posted, and I just wanted to ensure there was not an issue as it was a pink bike.  Either a computer error on my end or Lazada had a mix up.

• 2 weeks later...

Good rowing machines are expensive but you get what you pay for. Proud owner of a concept rower. 

I used other cheap rowers but they were not well build. For this price i would not expect much. Then again 55k for a rowing machine is a lot of money. But they do stay good for a lifetime.