Video: "Lady" in red star attraction at Ang Thong military recruit selection

webfact

This surprised me....It's a fly speck of a place, all farm/ranching community .....Really kilometers of nothing  + nothing around.....

My wife's family lives there....

Being Thailand; there's some natural, (and I guess, not so natural), beauties around....

There might be someplace that dress might fit in, but I can't think of it.....

Looks like a very shy person 55555 ....

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, webfact said:

There was no doubting the star attraction

... of a reconstructive plastic surgery of her Comiccosmetic face bathed in talcum powder...Definitively is not my type... sorry.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tarteso said:

... of a reconstructive plastic surgery of her Comiccosmetic face bathed in talcum powder...Definitively is not my type... sorry.

<<A video showed Mr Bunrit, 21, making a personal introduction>>... Mr. Bunrit..... I think too much talc would be be the last of your worries 

25 minutes ago, transam said:

Bet the tattoo bloke had a big smile, a bit shaky, but a big smile.....????

Why shake or smile to put some ink on some fake boobs at a ladyboy. Maybe if you fancy such things but otherwise i don't get the smile and the shake. 

• Like 1

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

Makes "him" Makes "him"

Applies to anyone.....I have earrings on my left ear but I can take them out...tattoos are life decision, unless u pay for removal..just doesnt do it for me,....but as they say   Up to You!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tifino said:

if they really did end up taking 'her' on...

she wouldn't be able to keep up but at a snail paste pace 

end up as a recruiter? 

Normaly nobody want go in army! In this lottery recruit many man has be fake monk's or gay. And then they cry there like baby when need to go in service! In Finland almost everybody go army so i don't undertand this kind ! That's man duty so haddle that if have to!

26 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Normaly nobody want go in army! In this lottery recruit many man has be fake monk's or gay. And then they cry there like baby when need to go in service! In Finland almost everybody go army so i don't undertand this kind ! That's man duty so haddle that if have to!

Finland has an army ? Does Finland have female soldiers ? Thailand only Men are allowed. Mans duty ??

2 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

Applies to anyone.....I have earrings on my left ear but I can take them out...tattoos are life decision, unless u pay for removal..just doesnt do it for me,....but as they say   Up to You!

I'd be more worried about a penis than a tattoo ........

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

The Tattoo ruins it for me..makes her look like a bargirl for life, is almost like being tagged in LOS for me

Nothing worse than having great skin and nice body and inking it.......no thanks.....pass

X2  ..... and just right behind you 555

22 hours ago, webfact said:

There was apparently considerable excitement ahead of the physical examination part of the process. 

why the video only show a couple of them doing physical examination and not showing the red dress Mr Bunrit. always editing photos & videos at the wrong time 555

4 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

Unless you have a pair of titties why are you even replying.

6 hours ago, robblok said:

Why shake or smile to put some ink on some fake boobs at a ladyboy. Maybe if you fancy such things but otherwise i don't get the smile and the shake. 

You've met her then, you rascal....????

35 minutes ago, transam said:

You've met her then, you rascal....????

No not really but ladyboys don't do it for me. Not sure why some guys like them but to each his or her own. I have no problems with them but they certainly dont excite me.