Video: "Lady" in red star attraction at Ang Thong military recruit selection

webfact

On 7/28/2020 at 2:33 PM, webfact said:

"Lady" in red star attraction at Ang Thong military recruit selection

IT would do Really Well in the Army recruit centre. Probable would get what she want or maybe More than IT bargained for. I am Not suer But  I Heard that IT got IT's Tackle Removed. ????

20 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I'd be more worried about a penis than a tattoo ........

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around, does it make a sound?   

I try to focus more on the Lady, than the Boy.....Keep it from the waist up....

18 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Unless you have a pair of titties why are you even replying.

Ive have thai friends that are men--women and LBoys....all comes down to respect for others

My point was I dont like tattoos. And being that pic showed a PERSON who looks attractive, this doesnt mean I want to have sex with them, I have many LB friends, and seems thais make an effort to maintain their skin, so in MY opinion inking it ruins that ......on ANYONE...myself included......attraction, to me, comes from the person themselves, not creed, color, gender, etc.....I glanced at the pic and saw what appeared to be a GIRL, or at least someone that prefers to live as one.....then I saw the tattoo, that made that "person" unattractive to me. Is my opinion, you are free to make your own as well....should I go to the temple and beg forgiveness?

I suppose we all have 'Titties" as well...just vary in size, Im sure some here have bigger ones than most thais

Ill stop here and leave you some space to reply or attack, whichever makes you feel like a mans man...next

• Haha 1

On 7/29/2020 at 9:06 AM, robblok said:

Why shake or smile to put some ink on some fake boobs at a ladyboy. Maybe if you fancy such things but otherwise i don't get the smile and the shake. 

About half shake.

2 minutes ago, Yinn said:

About half shake.

Up to them, don't see a problem with it if someone wants a ladyboy or just normal gay or whatever. Their choice. All i said was that knowing that it was / is a guy is enough for me not to get excited or even consider it.

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

Up to them, don't see a problem with it if someone wants a ladyboy or just normal gay or whatever. Their choice. All i said was that knowing that it was / is a guy is enough for me not to get excited or even consider it.

You not shake. 

Transam say shake. Up to him.

Edited by Yinn