Bangkok restaurant refusal to serve foreigners goes viral – VIDEO

snoop1130

7 minutes ago, LiamB80 said:

I’ve experienced more rude and nasty behavior from Thais in the last 4 months than I have in the total 7 years of living here full time and all of my holiday trips before that. Thais are a very angry an unhappy people right now and I see it everyday I’m here. Easy to blame the foreigners for their problems. 

Do you want to live in a city filled with diversity, racial harmony, love, sunshine and lollipops? YES? then i present to you a one way ticket to UTOPIA:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fpmcoDRx9Qn1/

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

Do you want to live in a city filled with diversity, racial harmony, love, sunshine and lollipops? YES? then i present to you a one way ticket to UTOPIA:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fpmcoDRx9Qn1/

I don’t click on links mate, especially from bitchute. Maybe you could write a response instead if you disagree with what I said.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, umlungu2012 said:

Not true. Anecdotal evidence from walking around the streets and malls etc of Pattaya indicate that many, many white foreigners (I'd say about 70%) do not wear any mask whatsoever, and, when given a questioning cursory look/stare, react aggressively. They know exactly what the issue is, but they don't care. They walk straight into malls and hardware stores, not stopping for a temp check, signing in, and wearing no mask. Thai staff are reluctant to confront them. I followed one guy in, English, asked him why he wasn't wearing a mask, replied "it's at home". He was accompanied by a Thai girl. 99% of Thai customers and staff are masked. Hats off to their discipline and following their rules.

Im an American I dont like wearing a mask but I would do it easily to be allowed into Thailand. I want to be with my Thai wife we are trying to start a family we are both older so time is running out!

I haven't read the whole thread so this might have been posted already, but here's a review of this place from Google maps from a month ago.

So at least it's not only farangs being excluded! ????

image.png.c634c38f3f9aa3de35ac951a2197cb66.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I haven't read the whole thread so this might have been posted already, but here's a review of this place from Google maps from a month ago.

Just to clarify, is your friends name "happy birthday" or....

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

thank you for your input

22 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I think this proves there is no difference between the treatment of foreigners according to nationality.  As my wife loves Korean drama and son loves female Korean pop stars, so if Koreans are receiving same treatment then it's just western fragility that is the issue ????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, LiamB80 said:

Trying to stay on topic here but what I think you’re trying to say is that any criticism of Thailand should be met with some images of the western world to counterbalance what someone says about Thailand. Nowhere is a perfect place but attitudes towards foreigners in Thailand have definitely soured in recent times and it’s even coming from top govt officials. Thai apologists are rife on this site. Truth is truth, if it offends you then move on.

why are you confused with my position, what part don't you understand?

48 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

And i would suggest that in the future Thailand will be a much safer, happier and prosperous than western countries.  I have 2 young sons and i would like them to grow up in Thailand as it is now, sure has its problems, but it has unity, self pride and is family orientated,  all these things half baked marxist terrorists have destroyed in western countries.  If you want gay pride and all black felon sports leagues that's fine, go back to your western country.  If not i suggest you quit self loathing, stop regurgitating all the isms and obias from western media and get on with your life.  Cos i'm sick of social equality homos, especially in context with how bad western countries are becoming, social justic warriors are dangerous and should be removed from the country.  

You can’t even stay on topic at all. You’re only response is to attack western society. I would respond further but I feel like you are an unwell and angry person.

• Like 2

On 7/29/2020 at 8:38 AM, TheFishman1 said:

Everybody knows what thai people think about foreigners to TIT

Correct .

Big Buffalo with big money , and small Brain ...

On 7/28/2020 at 7:17 PM, JonnyF said:

That concept is way too complicated.

Farang no good. Farang refuse mask. Now that's simple enough for Yinn. If she's not sure she can ask Anutin. Him good. Him rich man. Thai. good.

The brown man is lucky the farang didn't wash his mouth out with fist when he tried shoving the mask in the face of the white man. Invading a white mans personal space is viewed as a physical threat with the brown man being the aggressor.

• Sad 1

On 7/28/2020 at 7:24 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Is what you write reality or just theory?

There will always be places where "others" are not welcome. Maybe i.e. a bouncer won't let them in. Or the "others" will soon realize that they are unwelcome inside.

We won't be able to eliminate that kind of behavior.

But we all have lots of choices. We go to the places which we like and avoid the places which we don't like.

Let's assume there is a restaurant which does not like me as their guest. And then let's assume they are forced to let me in. Would I would want to go to such a place? Sure not!

They are jealous because we (farangs) always pickup the prettiest Thai women in the bar. I have lived in Thailand for 2 years and it never ceases to amaze me how many beautiful Thai women are so curious about having sex with foreigners. Who am I to say no to a beautiful Thai smile and free sex?

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

They are jealous because we (farangs) always pickup the prettiest Thai women in the bar. I have lived in Thailand for 2 years and it never ceases to amaze me how many beautiful Thai women are so curious about having sex with foreigners. Who am I to say no to a beautiful Thai smile and free sex?

Maybe you have not been in Thailand very long.  You seem to have large gaps in understanding of overall Thai culture which is not unusual for farangs.  The most beautiful ones are the Chinese Thai and they usually don't want to have anything to do with Farangs.  Middle/Upper class Thais usually don't want anything to do with Issan Thais so those are the ones that typically are interested in Farangs.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Maybe you have not been in Thailand very long.  You seem to have large gaps in understanding of overall Thai culture which is not unusual for farangs.  The most beautiful ones are the Chinese Thai and they usually don't want to have anything to do with Farangs.  Middle/Upper class Thais usually don't want anything to do with Issan Thais so those are the ones that typically are interested in Farangs.

Suits me fine.

There are plenty of Isaan Thais to go around.

when the lockdown first eased here in bkk, i went to get my haircut. i was told that the company policy was not to serve foreigners. when i pointed out that I worked across the street and lived here, they said ok....

It turned out that the policy went into effect when international travel was still happening and tourists from countries hard hit were coming here...they just never had updated it....

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2020 at 3:52 AM, torturedsole said:

Not sure why one would make such a big deal about it.  Plenty of stalls and restaurants will take your money.  

yes and so many comments are negitive so please all get used to it and adjust acordingly to where you are <deleted>. self common sence prevails 

On 7/31/2020 at 6:01 AM, poskat said:

when the lockdown first eased here in bkk, i went to get my haircut. i was told that the company policy was not to serve foreigners. when i pointed out that I worked across the street and lived here, they said ok....

It turned out that the policy went into effect when international travel was still happening and tourists from countries hard hit were coming here...they just never had updated it....

And you still got your hair cut there,i would have walked out,and gave my business,and hair to another barber!