BANGKOK
salsajapan

Why are viewtalay 3 to 8 so empty ? even before covid they were so empty, so why not selling cheaper ?

Cheers,

I checked all viewtalay condo in the evening to find how many windows had lights, and only viewtalay 1 and vew talay 2 seems inhabited !

From view talay 3 to 8, they look like ghost building, so i guess that it's because they are more expensive than view talay 1 and 2 ?

But why not selling cheaper ? They build each room for less than 500000 thb but they need to sell them 2 millions ? really ?

-

And do you know how much cost the maintenance fee ? is it more expensive if not all rooms are sold ? The maintenance seems good at all these properties, so where do they get the money if they do not sell the condos ?

What are your ideas please ?

Posted (edited)

The majority of condos are empty, ghost condos, as for maintenance, check by doing a google search of Neothai View talay 3 and you'll find the historic info plus common fee.

I think it's daft also that Thais leave the condos empty for maybe years, with common fee liability, better to sell it

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Haha 1

Much better to live in a nice house with a garden ,unless you can afford a really expensive older  condo here most are <deleted> ,especially the new builds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

VT 1 and 2 are the only condos worth buying. The 3-8s are far too expensive for the prison blocks they are.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, twocatsmac said:

Got to be more to do of an evening in Jomptien. 😉

even for a peeping tom.

Haven't you seen The Rear Window.

I think it is normal to be empty. Many thais bought condo/houses as a form of investment. Most of them is fully paid. And they doesn't need the cash yet. Plus market is bad for resell just they are just waiting. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Henryford said:

VT 1 and 2 are the only condos worth buying. The 3-8s are far too expensive for the prison blocks they are.

They hold their price perhaps...... worth considering. Seem to be fairly well managed and maintained.

• Like 1

Location for most of them.  5 and 7 are almost reasonable, but the rest (except 6) are too remote.  Jomtien toward Second Road or too far south, and Pratamnak area, are just not desirable to many.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SidJames said:

I have a condo in Pratamnak with sea views & Bangkok thais bought the one next door about 3 years & fully refurbed the place to a good standard.

They have only stayed one weekend there in the last 3 years.

I've experienced the same thing with a number of condos I have owned in Pattaya--Bangkok next-door neighbors who only visited one or twice a year.  

• Like 2