Why are viewtalay 3 to 8 so empty ? even before covid they were so empty, so why not selling cheaper ?

salsajapan

22 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

When this happens to me, I just unplug it. I usually just have drinks or a piece of cake in a hotel fridge and these will still be cold in the morning, when I plug it back in.

Good point although sometimes, as in the condo pics, they are fitted and access to the plug is difficult.... probably a switch inside the fridge that could acheve the same. But if you are living in the condo as a home...... need to leave it on.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Haha 2

On 8/9/2020 at 7:40 AM, jacko45k said:

If I wanted a sea view I could get a picture on the wall. Nice to look at, but hardly an amenity when 80 ft down and 1/2 km away. As it is I have a view of my pool and can sit out on a terrace and see my garden too. There are many many reasons to be near say Pattaya, than out in rural Isarn smelling the buffalo shxt and the burning fields.

Yes it's true, you are champion to live near the sea but see it once a year at most...

People living on the esaan of pattaya will always make me laugh ????

• Like 1

14 hours ago, samtab said:

Yes it's true, you are champion to live near the sea but see it once a year at most...

People living on the esaan of pattaya will always make me laugh ????

It is handy, I used to regularly go sea fishing but not much these days. But it offers up better food choices too than far inland would. I see it most times I go into Pattaya, multiple times each week, but you are correct that nowadays, well, I would not miss it, and it is more about being near all the facilities the town offers. One extension of having more 'facilities' is a house which offers a lot more over a small condo.....

Not sure what you are laughing about, do that a lot do you?

Edited by jacko45k
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, samtab said:

Is there a website listing all view talay condo for sale ?

Search for each of the view talays in the hipflat website, where you’ll also find names of real estate agents next to each sale advertisement.

• Like 2