Top brass to clarify decision to drop charges against Vorayuth on Wednesday

webfact

1 hour ago, crazykopite said:

I’ve stopped buying RedBull that’s the only way you can voice your disappointment by the way this case has been handled  this clearly shows how powerful the rich are . ☹️☹️☹️

Koh Tao showed that just as clearly, why waste time with this red bull runt when we all know the outcome, unless of course the Thai people revolt en-mass which is highly unlikely, it will simply disappear again!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheFishman1 said:

He drove his car and killed a cop with the help of many he left the country has been having a good time now he’s back and people are wondering how is this possibleTIT

Meanwhile, a Maserati driver in neighbouring Singapore hit a cop, dragged him for 100 yards and then gets 55 months jail.

Only in Thailand do the rich get away Scot-free.

This kid walks the tightest rope in Thailand and will be shunned wherever he goes - right so. 

Red Bull officially took a big step in the opposite direction claiming not having anything to do with this slime human manure. Well, since the kid never worked as much as to buy a BTS-ticket I just wonder, where all that cash came and comes from which kept him running around the planet? Private jet, parked for two days, at Luang Prabang airport so little sweetheart could "sightsee"; wondering what though as temples cannot be on the cards for this brat. 

Top brass to clarify decision to drop charges against Vorayuth.

Does this mean the public will be told how much and who received money?

Oh ...... I thought not.  No BIB is corrupt.  Must be a perfectly legal answer.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

He added that members of the press have been invited to attend the session, which will also be publicly broadcast.

With it now in the European media and headline news saying how the rich get away with crimes including killing people, it is not making Thailand look more appetising for any holiday so I sure hope the TAT reps get their spin payoff too

4 hours ago, crazykopite said:

I’ve stopped buying RedBull that’s the only way you can voice your disappointment by the way this case has been handled  this clearly shows how powerful the rich are . ☹️☹️☹️

I never started....

• Like 2

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

The clarification will be..... We were made a very BIG offer we could not refuse.

Possibly yes and they would not care, but if consumers boycott "Red Bull", that is where it is going to HURT - the company itself!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

should complete its task within seven days.

why take that long to explain the screw up/cover up, the majority of people already know, stop the bs, it's enough.... for starters, boycott the damn shxxx drink

• Like 1

Facebook is a mess should  be shut down, even messenger is not private any more, and it is going to cost to stop the bloody adds soon the games on Facebook will come to a close in December as Flash is being turned off, funny thing Facebook made Empires and Allies modify their game to use flash they will not be happy

5 hours ago, rtco said:

Yep that will give them time to concoct a suitable b/s story of lies and deceit!

Actually, they have such contempt for the average Thai person, that they don't even

bother to concoct a half decent lie.

• Like 1

"The Boss" is the boss little people. 

Now all you commoners get your masks back on and return to your insignificant little lives, which by the way are worth less than $100,000 should a Thai billionaire family member run you down and flee the scene in the future.  Probably about what Nong Vorayuth spends on a typical jet-setting vacation trip.
Move along or else Covid will get you for sure.  Move along!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Nothing is going to happen no matter who makes a stink including the PM,  they are all into it together just follow the money and people will see why a change!

Justice is a phantom in Diamond Pinky-Ring and Million Baht Watch Land. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tonray said:

I've stopped buying Trump Steaks and I ripped up my doctorate from Trump University

There is a Trump university ? But... what is it ? A kind of commercial university ? No... i think no university would accept to put his name on the place.

6 hours ago, thequietman said:

Even if they do, he left the scene of an accident using a police officer as a mud guard. In what reality, is that not a crime?  There should be some charges at the very least, surely!

I recon he should sue Ferrari for break failure.