No evidence Man City broke FFP rules but they failed to cooperate - CAS

10 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Frankly. No. Not that I care about your explanations or your clubs pleas of innocence.. your owners  blatent use of English football to cover their other nastyness won't ever go away and personally I hope they  eufa come back and prove all or most, cos as eggs are eggs your arab owners are 'at it' and that eufa probably wouldn't be able or prepared to compete financially with the almost limitless funds and time your owners would throw at them...

They are not my explanations, they are the findings of a legal hearing.

An independent impartial arbitration hearing found City not guilty as EUFA HAD charged. Who should someone believe, an arbitration hearing or you? I rest my case.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Frankly. No. Not that I care about your explanations or your clubs pleas of innocence.. your owners  blatent use of English football to cover their other nastyness won't ever go away and personally I

An absolute clusterfuk. What a joke. Blatant cheats

I did gather that from reading detail 😁. You know I love you jangles 😍

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Frankly. No. Not that I care about your explanations or your clubs pleas of innocence..

Your club are part of the "Hateful 8" so not really surprised at your attitude. Fortunately there is Karma. Enjoy your thursday night football !!

• Haha 1

Actually his club is part of the 'Nasty Nine'. THE CAS document clarified that it was the 'Hateful Eight' PLUS Newcastle (bet they were embarrassed when it came out, as no-one knew that before).

Hateful 8... Sounds about right... That's about half the prem don't like what your owners are doing and have enuf balls to say so..... And as for me Ide never heard that b4 but think your owners regime stinks and the reasons; . Oh.  Where to start  human rights abuses , to just plain old engrained missogony... You may choose too be ignorant.. but others dont..personally I think your owners are an embarrassment to humankind... Let alone football.. but best  you carry on bleating innocence it match's your chosen ignorance..

Edited by 3 minus 2
11 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Who else was there? Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Leicester, Newcastle and Burnley

It was 

1 Arsenal,

2 Burnley,

3 Chelsea,

4 Leicester,

5 Liverpool,

6 Man Utd,

7 Newcastle,

8 Tottenham,

9 Wolves

331254875_Screenshot_20200803-073828_AdobeAcrobat.jpg.f45080aaa78a0293443408520ffdc595.jpg

• Like 1

A troll post has been removed. Any more name calling and a warning will be given. It is possible to say your piece and yet still remain civil.

When the CAS Award document came out last week, pretty much every media report I read chose to 'cherry-pick' the negative points on City rather than the positive. A good example would be the Guardian's one-sided coverage. Forget that City won the main point of the arbitration, no, focus instead on City's non-cooperation with UEFa as that apparently is a bigger story in click-baitland.

A few days after the CAS Award, Der Spiegel popped up again spin ning another mischievous story on yet more stolen emails; City understandably issued it's stock answer on stolen email. The Guardian carried the story but interestingly hardly any other media carried it - a sign maybe that they've all had enough of out-of-context stolen emails?

Der Spiegel, which seems to be on a witch hunt with City, recently had a bit of a reputational crisis, when it was discovered that one of their top - and award winning - journalists had faked stories for years. "Claas Relotius committed journalistic fraud ‘on a grand scale’".

And apparently the Der Spiegel Football Leaks reporter on City's tail, Rafael Buschmann, is also being investigated with regards the veracity of an article he wrote on alleged World Cup match-fixer Wilson Raj Perumal.

In City's CAS Arbitration it was found that 1 of the hacked / stolen emails published by Der Spiegel was actually 2 emails which had been tampered with to form 1 email. Bit naughty that!

Have a Google on the above holier-than-thou Der Spiegel.

Interesting podcast, long but very thorough at 90 minutes, by Colin Savage, a City fan and accountant / business analyst of the 93 page CAS document. Like us all he's a little bit biased, but its the first take I've seen of the CAS document from an accounting basis (it was after all about an accounting issue) and he knows his accounting.

https://boltfromtheblue.live/2020/08/03/bftb-special-uefa-volenti-non-fit-injuria-prestwichblue-v-cas/

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

You've become such a diva. 

Why did you only quote half of MrBjs post? His actual post was "You're hate filled posts aren't worth the time responding to. My time on this conversation with you is done." which explains WHY he didn't wish to continue the discussion (the reason is in bold Ricky).

• Like 1